The Falkirk FC Thread

I thought they may have charged someone by now I must admit having supposedly got the names off the club last week.
Watched Killie v Livi last night.  Scott Boyd was excellent starting for Killie so I cant see him coming unfortunately. Wee  Sibbs came on off the bench  playing in centre mid and made very little impact.

f**k Scott Boyd I want Steven Boyd from Accies, barely in the first team and has an absolute strike and a half on him.

6 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

My bad if so gets a bit confusing when folk dont quote.

I tried to multiquote but it's not working. Probably something to do with the fucking annoying adverts that have popped up at the bottom of the page.

I was indeed referring to Boyd, not Kiltie. My post and Edibairn's must have been almost simultaneous.

3 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I tried to multiquote but it's not working. Probably something to do with the fucking annoying adverts that have popped up at the bottom of the page.

I was indeed referring to Boyd, not Kiltie. My post and Edibairn's must have been almost simultaneous.

They adverts are a feckin nightmare mate.  Kiltie would be a decent loan signing. I also like the big boy Wilson they have in the middle of the park. Kind of physical presence we've been needing for years.

4 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

Aye to come out all guns blazing at the whole support with their unprofessional statement and then not really give any updates 2 weeks later is pretty embarrassing however standard from our lot.

As much as this has been beaten to death, surely it was just a case of looking into the 50 or so fans details who were in the Main stand that day and taking the investigation from there.

not sure you're allowed to use data for those purposes unless an offence has been committed beyond reasonable doubt.  I'm as outraged by racism in any form as anybody else; i'm not sure saying a racist comment (as is the rumour) as opposed to using it in the form of verbal abuse against someone is in fact an offence in law.

Does seem odd nobody has been found out here.

I don't see the problem with the Club Statement.  Once the allegation has become known to the individual discriminated against, they're left with no option.

Edited by tirso

5 minutes ago, tirso said:

not sure you're allowed to use data for those purposes unless an offence has been committed beyond reasonable doubt.  I'm as outraged by racism in any form as anybody else; i'm not sure saying a racist comment (as is the rumour) as opposed to using it in the form of verbal abuse against someone is in fact an offence in law.

I don't see the problem with the Club Statement.  Once the allegation has become known to the individual discriminated against, they're left with no option.

So you would expect them to come out and say it definitely happened even though it possibly was a 3rd party that reported it? I would've thought anyone would err on the side of caution instead of blurting out that it must've happened.

1 hour ago, EdiBairn said:

It's not an unfounded allegation if it's been witnesses and reported by someone 

You've just pretty much described an allegation. At worst, an accusation. Thank God you're not in charge of the legal system.

21 minutes ago, AGPar said:

You've just pretty much described an allegation. At worst, an accusation. Thank God you're not in charge of the legal system.

Unfounded- 'wrong and is not based on facts or evidence'. By its definition, the 'accusations' as you call them can't be unfounded as there is evidence.

5 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

An accusation remains just that until it is tried in a court of law. At that point its either found, or dismissed. Hope that helps. 

Yes, but at the same time the accusations can't be 'unfounded' if there's evidence that backs them up.

Nah that’s not what I’m saying, the club obviously have to put the statement out and I’m glad they did, it’s what came with it, the board trying to link the abuse they have got with something as disgusting as racism was an utter utter riddy on their part. That’s the only problem I’ve got with the statement.

I think we have all had enough of this topic! Denon is not good enough at fitba to play for us! His ability not his race is what matters to 99.9% of the fans so can we just give up on a topic that has been done to death! Let's get back to the fitba and sign the next Richard caddette. Russell lapaty or Pedro moutinho who we can all worship again !

19 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

So still not caught the culprits but we’re all implicated by the actions of our incompetent board....and before anyone thinks I am making too much of this, we’re now racist scum in the eyes of....wait for it...Rangers supporters!
See below....
https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/falkirk-fans-racially-abusing-their-own-player.55834/

That lot have got a cheek, can't even condemn us without banging on about ******s, *****s or the fucking snp for some reason without even the slightest hint of irony. 

That lot have got a cheek, can't even condemn us without banging on about ******s, *****s or the fucking snp for some reason without even the slightest hint of irony. 
Exactly the most bigoted horrible support on Gods earth have a cheek talking about anyone else. Scummy *** b@stards.