The Falkirk FC Thread

Bit of a beamer the club feel the fans should produce show racism the red cards at the coming home game. Very forced and cringe.
Did they get the racist yet?

Pretty sure it’s been set up by someone on the COYB page, not the club, although it would be a bit bizarre for the club to say no to it don’t you think?

And don’t think they’ve caught them yet no.

So still not caught the culprits but we’re all implicated by the actions of our incompetent board....and before anyone thinks I am making too much of this, we’re now racist scum in the eyes of....wait for it...Rangers supporters!
See below....
https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/falkirk-fans-racially-abusing-their-own-player.55834/

So still not caught the culprits but we’re all implicated by the actions of our incompetent board....and before anyone thinks I am making too much of this, we’re now racist scum in the eyes of....wait for it...Rangers supporters!
See below....
https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/falkirk-fans-racially-abusing-their-own-player.55834/

I think we can all agree to treat the opinions of those scumbags with the contempt it deserves. Highly likely the strongest opinions there will be coming from the orcs that travel on buses from FK postcodes.

Scottish Championship strugglers Falkirk are poised to make a January transfer move to sign Motherwell striker Ross MacLean on a permanent basis, with the 21-year-old haven fallen out of favour on loan to Greenock Morton. (Daily Express, print edition)

From BBC

10 hours ago, Neilly said:

Bit of a beamer the club feel the fans should produce show racism the red cards at the coming home game. Very forced and cringe.

Did they get the racist yet?

Every time I’m given one of those cards, I chuck it in the bin.

I will think what I like and treat others as I wish.

nobody else’s business.

The law is the law and, as long as I don’t break it, I can have my own thoughts.

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Line up for January.

Pugh

Pugh

Barney McGrew

Cuthbert

Dibble

Grubb

Burke

Boone

Hornby

Rudden

Petra

Windy Miller as impact sub.

I hope everyone else was as genuinely saddened as me by the recent-ish passing of Brian Cant. Absolute tap boi.

16 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Every time I’m given one of those cards, I chuck it in the bin.

I will think what I like and treat others as I wish.

nobody else’s business.

The law is the law and, as long as I don’t break it, I can have my own thoughts.

What are your thoughts on Dennon Lewis?

13 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Has anyone actually been arrested or charged for this yet?  Seems to have gone awful quiet and its now been nearly 2 weeks since the alleged offence took place.

I believe they were confident of identifying the culprit(s), though if someone's been charged they won't be able to comment further.