The Falkirk FC Thread

Thanks, understand it now. So BairnsTrust would / could become a “Patron” in the proposals ?

I think so if they chose to and the % of the share they had hit the threshold for that. I would almost be certain it would without any further investment

Can’t see a points deduction tbh. Then again I don’t really have a clue about this stuff. Would be quite harsh. Financial penalty seems fair tbh.
There a list of c***s who should be footing that bill before they get anywhere near the Rayvolution warchest

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:
Can’t see a points deduction tbh. Then again I don’t really have a clue about this stuff. Would be quite harsh. Financial penalty seems fair tbh.

There a list of c***s who should be footing that bill before they get anywhere near the Rayvolution warchest

Nope. It’s the club that has been found guilty of wrongdoing. Any punishment should be financial and met by the club. Whether that be a payment to Morton of what is independently decided to be the amount of compensation that SHOULD have been paid for stealing the whole menagerie a trois of snakes from us, which would be the fairest thing,  or a fine payable to the football authorities, that’s the form the punishment should take and where the punishment should be aimed at. 

Paying compensation to Morton for stealing their management team at the time would obviously have impacted on your, err, ‘war chest” for January and that is exactly as it should be. The sooner it’s done the fairer it will be on all concerned, not least the other teams in the division.

8 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Right enough. 7 points from 9. Bet you guys are glad the JJ revolution has rolled into dodge. 

JJ has still to convince, but that has nothing to do with how we viewed McKinnon’s appointment or performance.