The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Tidser - Hey snake, forgot to tell you I'm injury prone!

Snake - Very good Tids

Tidser - Naw seriously I am hahahahahahahaha

That is more than a wee bit disturbing.

On 18/04/2018 at 17:08, Bairnardo said:

When you consider the way Houston often hid behind budget to an extent, its good for the club to simply come straight out and say we are going to throw money at this. Houston seemed like he had to shame the board into backing him. Hartley has been handed it. Great to see them addressing stuff that folk talk about. Safe standing, fan ownership etc. Great to see this level of engagement.

CC answered me rapidly when I chinned him about Old Firm colts too. I suspect he appreciates the fact that he should be answerable to the fans.

On 19/04/2018 at 08:22, Dennistoun Bairn said:

Agreed, it’s a greatly encouraging statement of both intent and actions from the club.  Planning, strategies, commitments.... wow.  Dates already in place, budgets allocated....  It’s like the club is seriously getting its collective shit together. 

I’d be surprised if Don Hartley keeps more than 5 of the squad, with the rest consigned to the bin along with our embarrassingly appropriate bog-awful strip. 

I’ve never been so glad to see the back of a season. What a waste. 

ha

also lol at the falkirk fans trying to make a rivalry with morton coz they have f**k all else. 4--2 losers 

absolute lol at falkirk fans lording it over anyone. total diddies.  4-2 u utter losers 

Can't wait for this season's derby games. Bantz like that will make the preceding days tasty. Nothing better than to get revenge for that cup game.[emoji6]

What do you mean, the Warriors aren't on our fix list?[emoji87]

On 18/04/2018 at 17:03, Marshmallo said:

Phenomenal statement of intent. We're back baby.  Hopefully Thistle  or Accies come down and the league is wide open for next season. Given the January recruitment I am confident that we can bring in a number of players good enough to get out of this shitheap of a league. 

On 18/04/2018 at 15:36, Senor Bairn said:

Great statement of intent from the club, Craig Campbell has been great at communicating with the fans since coming in imo. 

Cant wait for a wee venom in Warehouse with Don Paul.

On 18/04/2018 at 15:41, Harry Kinnear said:

Excellent bit of communication from the club.

Actually looking forward to the comings and goings of the close season.

In Hartley I trust.

On 18/04/2018 at 16:50, Bairnardo said:
On 18/04/2018 at 16:27, Shandon Par said:
Neil McCann is phoning Dundee fans to thank them for buying season tickets. Raith (who?) have their manager doing this too. Hartley is putting his life on the line actually going out to meet some of you lot. 

Hartley will reap the rewards of this. He wont have to pay for a single Patsy Kline whilst hes out with me anyway.

ha

Edited by StennyLad