The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, AL-FFC said:

The fact his career in a year has went from English premiership club, to Scottish Championship to Vanarama national League South (couldnt get a game there) to Wealdstone same league so in a year he has effectively been round 4 clubs and released from 3 of them, that tells its own story of how good a player he is.

The fact as a 'professional' footballer he's considering going on national telly at the start of a season instead of finding a club says it all tbh. He's done. 

5 minutes ago, moanthebairns said:

The fact as a 'professional' footballer he's considering going on national telly at the start of a season instead of finding a club says it all tbh. He's done. 

He's got one Wealdstone FC he signed after he was released from Bromley, the fact he is going on the telly and no doubt the sob story of how he was abused will come out in order to get his hole.

6 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

He's got one Wealdstone FC he signed after he was released from Bromley, the fact he is going on the telly and no doubt the sob story of how he was abused will come out in order to get his hole.

My apologies, Wealdstone eh, can you even be called a professional footballer if you sign for a club that you can't go in champman. 

The fact that other black players weren’t racially abused doesn’t mean that another black player wasn’t, you absolute moron. 
Falkirk fans’ response to this guy seems very similar to Celtic fans’ response to Shay Logan suffering racist abuse from one of their players. Rather than condemning racism they hound the victim. Rank.
If a bunch of white guys on the internet tell a black guy he hasn’t experienced racism I’m sure they’re absolutely right though. Nice one lads. 
Your first sentence is correct. The rest is fucking drivel. We are saying Dennon Lewis didnt experience racism because he didnt. If he had, based on the enviroment in which the incident allegedly took place, the Police would have easily been able to demonstrate this. As it was, they couldnt, and no charges were brought.

Now as to the response of Falkirk fans, as has already been pointed out to you, our collective response was robustly anti racist. Lewis got a warm reception from the fans the next home game despite having already been rumbled as a shite footballer, and a red card display was orhanised by fans.

This is in comparison to Celtic fans who have been booing Logan for years after he was abused, with an SFA panel using balance of probabilities to determine he was abused. (As opposed to Police Scotland using police work to determine that Lewis wasnt)

I think the above are fair summaries of the collective responses of both fanbases you sought to compare. So if you could further elaborate on what similarities you see, that would be great. Otherwise, you should probably apologise for what was an utterly shite post which debased an entire fanbase..... Come to think of it.... Hiya Maggie. f**k off please.

It is a bit off to claim Lewis was lying about racial abuse.

The only thing we can be certain on was the board were once again naive, at best, with a club statement.

The board were not naive, they were showing the same contempt for the fans (or customers) that they always have.
Appalling people in charge of our club.

20 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I can say with absolutely total conviction that we will make a signing.  Probably around four / five / six signings, as I think our squad size will be somewhere around the 18 mark and we currently have 13 under contract.

As to when those will occur, well two things need to happen first. 

1) Player decides he wants to join a big club.

2) Agent phones up Morton / QOS (delete as appropriate) and laughs in their faces while rejecting their offers. 

There's also a third stage which involves fans of diddy teams posting on the Falkirk FC thread to say they never rated the guy while sobbing uncontrollably.

Seriously, I don't think anything's imminent atm but things can change quickly at this time of year.

You forgot 4th stage of 'he'll be a decent player at league one level if he stays fit'.

As someone who has spoken to the 1 fan who was accused of the “Racist slur” I am 100% convinced that what was said was closer to “f**k off back down to the lower leagues in England” a comment said in the heat of anger whilst FFC were toothless against bloody Stenny.
The club basically hung the fan out to dry, a guy btw who never misses a game and travels to support the team wherever they play. The FFC board have now blackened our name themselves without any facts or evidence whatsoever, because there was none!

As I said, Shit sticks and the FFC board were the ones who threw it out there in the 1st place.

As for Dennon Lewis, he should never have been anywhere near a Falkirk jersey, we can thank PH and his “Scout” for that one. Saying that, that isn’t Lewis’ fault, as fans we’d all have loved for him to be a success with us but he was a cog in the wheel of easily the poorest Falkirk side in living memory.
Good luck to you on Love Island Dennon, I’m not a fan of the show but it is what it is innit...

As someone who has spoken to the 1 fan who was accused of the “Racist slur” I am 100% convinced that what was said was closer to “f**k off back down to the lower leagues in England” a comment said in the heat of anger whilst FFC were toothless against bloody Stenny.
The club basically hung the fan out to dry, a guy btw who never misses a game and travels to support the team wherever they play. The FFC board have now blackened our name themselves without any facts or evidence whatsoever, because there was none!

As I said, Shit sticks and the FFC board were the ones who threw it out there in the 1st place.

As for Dennon Lewis, he should never have been anywhere near a Falkirk jersey, we can thank PH and his “Scout” for that one. Saying that, that isn’t Lewis’ fault, as fans we’d all have loved for him to be a success with us but he was a cog in the wheel of easily the poorest Falkirk side in living memory.
Good luck to you on Love Island Dennon, I’m not a fan of the show but it is what it is innit...

To be honest I hope he ends up with an itchy cock.

22 minutes ago, Big Sid said:

The problem was Lewis and the bod jumping the gun before any investigation had been carried out by the police. The word that was missing through out this whole saga was allegedly . Different if Lewis had heard it first hand to some extent but he was acting on someone elses say so and then putting it out to the media as if he had heard it himself basically . He and the bod should've stated that they had been made aware of alleged racial comments from the stand and that the police would be investigating. No further comments should've been made till the police investigation was completed in full.  As has been said even though the result was that hee haw racist was found mud sticks and we are now bearing the brunt of that. Hopefuylly at the EGM we will find out who gave permission to release that ridiculous statement at the time.

Edited by Shodwall cat

Just watched this and how i wish we could get some of those times back, at the moment it feels a million miles away:

And thats the danger of the steep decline we are being led on.... As diddy club fans we have had much more than our fair share of big big days. Getting back to that when the club is being driven into the dirt and left unrecognisable might well be impossible. If we cant force change, we will basically become a footballing irrelevance like most clubs our size.

But hey, if ye need that same seat....

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

And thats the danger of the steep decline we are being led on.... As diddy club fans we have had much more than our fair share of big big days. Getting back to that when the club is being driven into the dirt and left unrecognisable might well be impossible. If we cant force change, we will basically become a footballing irrelevance like most clubs our size.

If i am being honest any relationship between board and fans is beyond repair and as you said thats where the decline starts people stay away from games , attendances drop and then at some point faced with do we go part time as full time is unsustainable with the drop in numbers.

Trouble is how far is the MSG prepared to test the will of the fans before they do the right thing, looking at the situation as it is, do they do the spiteful thing or 2 spiteful things sell up to anyone other than fans and secondly f**k the due diligence vote with their wallets on who is giving them the most money regardless what their intentions are and lets face it if there was any other agenda from an interested party they are hardly going to come clean and say we want to bulldoze the stadium and build a shed load of flats on it.

Got to admit the whole DL racism thing is annoying the f**k right out of me, just when it was starting to be put in the past its dragged up again.  

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Hindsight is a great thing. After the cup final it was obvious Alston , Vaulks and Sibbald would be on other teams radar. They were the best balanced midfield we have had for years.  Some players needed to be moved on for various reason, so there was a bit of a rebuild required of the squad.  It never happened, was it Houston getting it wrong or did he not get the funds. Had a lot of time for Housty as a player and he gave us some exciting times as a manager. It's a shame it ended the way it did for him.  Whatever the reason it was then the seeds of our current predicament were planted.