The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

That says it all for me:

Three shareholders rejected the motion with the overwhelming number in the room for the lunchtime meeting raising their hand for the vote of no confidence in the board, however the resolution was defeated by the pre-meeting proxy votes submitted.

So the whole thing was pointless to me none of the points raised got answered. 

Not a criticism of the guys who called for it but it seems the MSG are untouchable at the moment. 

This is exactly what they are banking on. A few decent early results/performances, the proles will quickly forget all about this and everything can get back to business as usual. For that reason, on and off-pitch issues should be viewed as entirely separate matters from now on.  Hopefully the away support at Somerset tomorrow will make things crystal clear to them, whatever is happening on the field. 

Exactly. To your less involved supporter three wins and everything is rosey again. Falkirk will probably seek even more season tickets next season after skooshing this league. You can’t expect a board to depart if the happy clapping majority of the Falkirk support continue to hand over their hard-earned.

1 hour ago, AL-FFC said:

Only one that comes out of it with any sort of credibility and depends what way you look at this comment or how you read into it

image.thumb.png.a04d8480426a89019beb2ab7e86dbf8e.png

Pish like this annoy's me he is getting paid to be there loyalty doesn't come in to it!

Mr Miller admits there is time for a change but "the club still needs run".
He is working on the football side - signing Declan McManus at 12.30am and Andy Thomson looking after the finance.
The interim board is working "for free" for "your club".

Mr Miller also pays tribute a "a great Falkirk man" in Martin Ritchie.

Pass the fucking sick bucket

Anybody else got the image of smoke machine and Bonnie Tyler “Holding out for a hero” playing in the background as he spoke.

1 minute ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

Pass the fucking sick bucket

Anybody else got the image of smoke machine and Bonnie Tyler “Holding out for a hero” playing in the background as he spoke.

As Latapy/Edi bairn said they are working for free "aye right"

Pish like this annoy's me he is getting paid to be there loyalty doesn't come in to it!
If he could show us some demonstration of what he means by showing loyalty, outwith fulfilling his contractual duties in return of agreed salary, that would be fine.

Anyway I need to get back to showing loyalty to my employer.....

Otherwise known as... Doing my fucking job till a better one comes up or they decide they no longer need me.

No free pass for Koszary or anyone else.

7 minutes ago, Stuperman01 said:

I reckon though hes been offered more cash to move elsewhere and yet has stayed here. Hes one guy we cant afford to lose.

2 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

I reckon though hes been offered more cash to move elsewhere and yet has stayed here. Hes one guy we cant afford to lose.

Didnt BB say he had been offered the chance of a move to Hibs ?

Although today is all about the EGM I just want to give a massive shout out to the biggest shitebag of a footballer and also proven liar, Dennon Lewis.
p***k.
31CCA884-0234-4D66-9AD9-53060E787C2B.gif.e71b58c52b492fae1ddf2daff028f8ca.gif
A man who goes on national tv and brags about having cheated on loved ones.

16 minutes ago, Stuperman01 said:

So the whole thing was pointless to me none of the points raised got answered. 

Not a criticism of the guys who called for it but it seems the MSG are untouchable at the moment. 

they have always been untouchable if you own 62% of any company you usually are.

the whole point of this is to keep the pressure on and not let them think they can pass off a "new board" as real change

We need to keep pushing for BtB and in the end we will win, fans always do , just a matter of when

9 minutes ago, wullie robb said:

Was anyone really surprised with any of the answers at the meeting. 

They knew in advance the questions that needed answering and had planned the answers days if not week's ago. 

What answers? There werent any. If we had a quid for every time lex said he would take it on board we 'd triple our budget.

Nonsense, the lad is good at his job but most competent BDM’s or Sales Managers would achieve decent results assuming the product is attractive.

1 minute ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Nonsense, the lad is good at his job but most competent BDM’s or Sales Managers would achieve decent results assuming the product is attractive.

Hes been good at his job though when the product has been completely shit.

52 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

That was a piss poor effort of an apology despite it being brought into National press and highlighted his apology goes as far as a room full of people at an EGM and if no one brought it up it wouldnt have even been mentioned.

We are now an addendum to every story about racist abuse against players in British football. We will always be mentioned in the "the current issue mirrors the racist abuse by fans if Falkirk, Chelsea....."

That is their legacy. Thank you for that. Thank you very much.

so to sum up, all the board members agreed that they are a total incompetent board but they won the resolution with 64%........go figure.

ETA: Andy Thomson is one of the most arrogant people i have ever listened to, refuses to admit it when he is wrong and just a general dwanker.

Edited by falkirkzombie

12 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

What answers? There werent any. If we had a quid for every time lex said he would take it on board we 'd triple our budget.

Exactly that was your answer/ which is basically just telling you we're not interested in any questions.