The Falkirk FC Thread

Trust??????? Fucking trust??????

From this shower of cowardly arseholes who were delighted to sell the entire fanbase down the river on a fake racism charge because it suited the agenda of Craig Campbell to snidely insert his own victimhood rant at the bottom, and not have the civil decency to apologise when it was outed as lies 

Go and take a flying f**k with this trust pish.

Edited by Bairn Necessities

Mr Miller admits there is time for a change but "the club still needs run".
He is working on the football side - signing Declan McManus at 12.30am and Andy Thomson looking after the finance.
The interim board is working "for free" for "your club".

Mr Miller also pays tribute a "a great Falkirk man" in Martin Ritchie.

Pass the fucking sick bucket

Kieran Koszary

The commercial director speaks for the first time.
"We've made mistakes but none of us have done it deliberately. I want to be here - I have shown loyalty but I want to work on a functional board."

That'll be Kieran off then

Apology

The table is asked who decided to publish the statement on the alleged racism incident involving Dennon Lewis at Stenhousemuir?

Andy Thomson gives an apology on behalf of the club to the meeting.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Not to the meeting Andy. TO. THE. FUCKING. FANS.

An article in the Herald should suffice, since it wasnt shareholders you slated but an entire fanbase. 

Fucking cowards. Spineless, quisling wankers.

I doesn’t sound like this lot are ready to admit their incompetence in running your club guys, looks like they’d rather run it into the ground, or their looking for a payday that suits them. 

Honestly this is coming across so much as a "We really don't give a flying f**k, let's get through the meeting and away with these petulant little pups who are questioning our methods"

Utterly brutal. Change needs to be effected tout de suite. 

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Get the apology as a club statement on the website, sent to all major media outlets, and profusely beg forgiveness from the fanbase for mistakenly labelling us racist and for the utterly unacceptable approach to not withdrawing that claim publicly in the media in the aftermath. Anything else is not acceptable.

Just now, Rugster said:

Honestly this is coming across so much as a "We really don't give a flying f**k, let's get through the meeting and away with these petulant little pups who are questioning our methods"

Utterly brutal. Change needs to be effected tout de suite. 

That's exactly the tone. Watches will be being checked, phones looked at and counting the minutes til they can end this farce 

1 minute ago, Bairn Necessities said:

Get the apology as a club statement on the website, sent to all major media outlets, and profusely beg forgiveness from the fanbase for mistakenly labelling us racist and for the utterly unacceptable approach to not withdrawing that claim publicly in the media in the aftermath. Anything else is not acceptable.

Absolutely correct. f**k up in public, apologise in private is the mantra of an utter fucking coward.

Sandy Alexanders words absolutely fucking reeking of a little kid with his toy who doesn't want to share. Doesn't matter if someone can make the toy better, or if it's a toy meant for two, Sandy just isn't sharing it. 

p***k.

Honestly I was blindly and  optimisticaly hoping for some positive outcome today, or at least some traction, but I'm even more fucking angry at this shower of charlatans than I was previously. 

Just now, Rugster said:

Honestly I was blindly and  optimisticaly hoping for some positive outcome today, or at least some traction, but I'm even more fucking angry at this shower of charlatans than I was previously. 

Today has forced them to show exactly the attitude that we have known they held for a while now so in that regard it's a worthwhile endavour. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Today has forced them to show exactly the attitude that we have known they held for a while now so in that regard it's a worthwhile endavour. 

Yes and we've still got the vote on the resolution which will surely finally confirm to them that they are completely and utterly incompetent and need to GTF.