The Falkirk FC Thread

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Na just their weekly podcast. Not sure when the TV show returns.

All things BBC Scotland, it probably won't.

I wonder if it matched the nines, nine viewers.

The Stennie bloke had a weird obsession all things Falkirk, I couldn't tell you a Stennie result this season showing how many fuks I give about Stennie

9 minutes ago, MrDust said:

The Stennie bloke had a weird obsession all things Falkirk, I couldn't tell you a Stennie result this season showing how many fuks I give about Stennie

Back on the 27th.

20 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

How long will it take the crowd to turn tomorrow if we start in the same shit pedestrian way? 

I want to win but part of me thinks a bad result could see McKinnon gone.

I'll stick with a poor scrappy win.

I do hope McMillan will make a difference and provide something we ain't got(goals), Sammons career is a ball over the top to chase, which doesn't tend to happen for us when teams pack defence, McManus, not so sure what his strengths are, pars fans said he had an amazing workrate, hasn't showed that as of yet, been more niggly to opposing defenders recently when it's not going for him.

It's back on TV two weeks today!
Friday 27 September, 10:30pm, BBC Scotland channel (115 on your Sky box)
Excellent plugging. Nice to see some more Mark Campbell esque internetting skills on show too. I'll be watching. And can I just say I hope there has been absolutely no improvement in your clothing choices this season.

Will this be on tv at all?
The stenny fan has an unhealthy obsession with all things falkirk.

Tbf it’s hardly a weird or unhealthy obsession. We’ve been proper point and laugh material for a while now. Last season in particular we deserved all the ridicule we were getting. No really much of a surprise that fans of other local teams were lapping it up.

21 minutes ago, Russ said:

Tbf it’s hardly a weird or unhealthy obsession. We’ve been proper point and laugh material for a while now. Last season in particular we deserved all the ridicule we were getting. No really much of a surprise that fans of other local teams were lapping it up.

You forget that we have arguably the highest proportion of bedwetters in our support compared to any team in Scotland. 

12 minutes ago, Russ said:

There was more than point and and laugh tho for him on the show, fair play to him being a bit Mortonesque tho for comedy

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
3 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:
It's back on TV two weeks today!
Friday 27 September, 10:30pm, BBC Scotland channel (115 on your Sky box)

Excellent plugging. Nice to see some more Mark Campbell esque internetting skills on show too. I'll be watching. And can I just say I hope there has been absolutely no improvement in your clothing choices this season.

Wonder if there'll be any improvement in the inaccurate pandering to your crowdwankiest tendencies.

Well I would have thought today we would get the decision about the takeover.  Perfect time, day before the first home game in weeks.  We are a couple of weeks past the anticipated deadline already.

I've got the feeling the MC buyout is not going to happen now.  Does anyone think the board have been drawing it out as long as they can to get the fans off their back?

5 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Well I would have thought today we would get the decision about the takeover.  Perfect time, day before the first home game in weeks.  We are a couple of weeks past the anticipated deadline already.

I've got the feeling the MC buyout is not going to happen now.  Does anyone think the board have been drawing it out as long as they can to get the fans off their back?

Thought that at the start, think their game plan was for the results to be setting the heather on fire, us running away at the top of the league and them telling MC to do one, as the fans are on their side now and happy. The thing is they didnt expect us to be struggling to break teams down and not be at the top so that part has bit them on the arse. and we are pretty much back to the status quo and incompetence ruling again.

8 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Does anyone think the board have been drawing it out as long as they can to get the fans off their back?

Drawing it out if we were winning at least would be fine for them, losing and poor form will give them double the abuse, tho McKinnon may top the list of the GTF list first for most now.

I don't think they are stupid enough to think the fans will be off their back, if we weren't in a limbo situation regarding ownership, there would've been a message from the top end (board/msg/chairperson) in regard to the poor form and direction of the team and/or manager. We have went from poor leadership to no leadership, in which if no changes are made, they will be held responsible.