So currently we have.

Vaulks (2016)

McCracken ( 2015)

Kingsley ( 2015)

Dick ( 2016)

McGeever (2015/16?)

McGrandles (2017)

Alston ( ?)

Sibbald (2016 off is on the table though)

Loy (2015)

Sheppard ( 2015)

Small (?)

I've only just twigged that Roberts to Dundee is true ... I'm not sure how to react to that :unsure2:

Mibeez if he was a last minute signing I could see the point but I'm not sure I'd take him the now with a big long transfer window ahead.

Good luck to the fella anyhoo.

It just seems such a Dundee thing to do. To be perfectly honest, it comes across as a seriously lazy signing (we could be accused of the same), and while I always wanted the laddie to get his head sorted, his outburst at Alloa really was the mark of a young guy with major issues that aren't going to be sorted out any time soon.

The last place he needs to be rebuilding his career is Scotland, and probably other than Morten, Dens Park offers him the worst of all options.........a guy who couldn't cut it in the second flight and is a complete basket case incapable of learning from his mistakes signs for a club that is itself pretty much a basket case that never seems to learn any lessons at all. It's a combination that is going to end badly. They probably deserve one another.

I liked Roberts as a player and was sickened by what was said about this teenager. He had a problem with his head.not his feet.

I really felt sorry for him playing for us as the lack of support he got from fans was unbelievable.

Fans saying his career is over because he didnt make it at Falkirk??? gies a break.

that twitter crap above is absolutely cringeworthy.