The Falkirk FC Thread

Ken it's for charity which I don't have a problem with but there's yer man Mikey Doyle fucking about with 'funny' videos on the clubs social media whilst 4,000 fans turn up every week to watching actual gantin performances. 

Pain in the arse to watch every week.

I got a message this morning basically saying the exact same as the 1 posted by Falkirk News and the biggest thing I took from it was yet another incoming manager who doesn't sound like he will take us to the Premiership.

In my years we have only appointed a few managers that were my 1st choice and I've yet to be wrong.

The 3 I wanted were Totten, McCall and Houston.

All the rest I want a fan of and was left unimpressed

For the record I was too young when JJ got the job to know what was happening.

I’d be interested in who came up with “6 wins from 13 games equals a healthy 51% win rate”. Are they actually trying to use the 2019 calendar year or other weird stat to skew it in his favour?

What a joy. An inept manager who is answering to someone even more inept than he is.

I’d be interested in who came up with “6 wins from 13 games equals a healthy 51% win rate”. Are they actually trying to use the 2019 calendar year or other weird stat to skew it in his favour?
What a joy. An inept manner who is answering to someone even more inept than he is.

That sounds like a FFC accountant to me

2 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

It amazes me that such a relatively small number of people use P & B to express their opinions etc., as the saying goes, opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and they usually stink. We live in an age of the internet and social media and you would think that far more people would be posting on here. If as they say that we are only 50 out of 4,000, just over 1% of our support, are the other 99% living in a Xanax induced stupor and just accepting any guff that the club feeds them?

I just think that people are feeling no one listens so why even bother wasting your time in posting how you're feeling. We're all fed up and now we're fed up being fed up.

I actually detest AT and LM. I remember posting on here years ago about AT having a bigger ego than George Craig and he posted back raging. Pompous p***k of a man that should be hounded from our club along with the other decision makers. You couldn't paint a riddy on them.  

43 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

What a joy. An inept manner who is answering to someone even more inept than he is.

I would say it is the same as the rest of the information in that post, utter pish.

53 minutes ago, Hannibal Lecturer said:

I just think that people are feeling no one listens so why even bother wasting your time in posting how you're feeling. We're all fed up and now we're fed up being fed up.

I actually detest AT and LM. I remember posting on here years ago about AT having a bigger ego than George Craig and he posted back raging. Pompous p***k of a man that should be hounded from our club along with the other decision makers. You couldn't paint a riddy on them.  

I'm feeling fed up.

4 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Was about to comment that. RL, have you noticed any difference between a connection for those players who have came through at rovers through fife elite and a when the set up was the way it was before?

Embarrassed to say Rab but  I havent a clue what route any of our youngsters came through so wouldn,t know the difference

We have our own youth set up not associated with the Fife elite

Dunfermline Athletic, Raith Rovers, Cowdenbeath and East Fife come together under one umbrella at academy level..Fife Elite play and train at Starks Park I believe

What did you want the club to do,keep the youth team running even though the couldnt afford to?

3 hours ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Ken it's for charity which I don't have a problem with but there's yer man Mikey Doyle fucking about with 'funny' videos on the clubs social media whilst 4,000 fans turn up every week to watching actual gantin performances. 

Pain in the arse to watch every week.

Especially when he is absolutely rubbish. 

His interview in The Herald today was a delight. "Results haven't been great but remember we were top going into Saturday". That attitude needs driven out. Never going to succeed importing culture from the Mortons and Queen of the Souths of this world.