The Falkirk FC Thread

8 minutes ago, falkirkzombie said:

should be kicked off the BOD tonight if that's the case, AT is right tit.

From what seems to be going around he isn’t up for re-election  and this will officially be announced tonight. Our board is now down to 4 (plus Lang lurking in the shadows). The quicker we oust her, lex and Kieran the better. However feel lex will be there till the msg are gone since he is a member.  

From what seems to be going around he isn’t up for re-election  and this will officially be announced tonight. Our board is now down to 4 (plus Lang lurking in the shadows). The quicker we oust her, lex and Kieran the better. However feel lex will be there till the msg are gone since he is a member.  

Kieran?! He’s the only one doing any resemblance of the job he’s meant to be doing!

18 minutes ago, PG.Colossus said:

Kieran?! He’s the only one doing any resemblance of the job he’s meant to be doing!

Beattie's son is scathing about Kieran Koszary, as well as Miller and Thomson. Presumably saying things his old man would, but can't.

Always dangerous with "he said, he said" versions of events to pick a side. But there are questions to be answered here. 

14 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

Beattie's son is scathing about Kieran Koszary, as well as Miller and Thomson. Presumably saying things his old man would, but can't.

Always dangerous with "he said, he said" versions of events to pick a side. But there are questions to be answered here. 

Worth keeping in mind, however, that Kieran managed to sell steak pie dinners to pensioners. He is beyond reproach.

Aside from (alleged) his part in the MC scandal, if Kieran Koszary or anyone else dont come out as part of the solution, then they are part of the problem. If you are on the current MSG or board, then its almost a guarantee that you are part of the problem and i dont see anyone going to any lengths to distance themselves from the clusterfuck.

Tonight may be the night, but Kieran Koszary flies with the crows. Guilty by association.

Fair enough. If he is part of the problem then he needs to answer for it with the rest of them.

2 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

The phrase "court papers" has implications of someone being charged with an offence.

If that's a possibility then I would be very, very cautious about posting anything on it. 

Agreed. However what they relate to or concern I have no idea. 

All I have heard is that papers have been served on him and could possibly be what forced KB into his final decision to stand down. 

If/When more details emerged on the papers they won’t be shared by myself but I can’t see how a board member with so many skeletons in his already bursting closet can be good news for us as a club. 

Tonight will be very interesting to say the least, however I feel that as per, nothing will change. 
The downward spiral will continue with a boardroom full of secrets and dishonesty. 

I hadn’t visited here for a while dismayed at events on the park like many I was hoping for a few new younger faces in January to kick start our promotion push . I don’t really believe we will go up but there was always hope —- Until I opened pie and Bovril today to confirm my worst fears . The reason this club is spiraling downwards is more to to with board room antics than managerial failings . I have stated on here many times the problem is at the top . The truly bizarre letter to the fans from KB I sense is only the tip of the iceberg . What a bunch of egotistical assholes putting their own agendas ahead of the club in general.
Let’s get the lit of them to f—K bring back Kenny and David and get this club heading back in the right direction. If MC was symptomatic of the fungus that runs through the club then at least it now makes sense as to how that pantomime progressed beyond the first week . I know Eddie moffats to old now and mr nice guy Ritchie can’t be bothered anymore but how we got ourselves into a position whereby the likes of lex Miller is responsible for anything other than picking up litter or training the ball bots is beyond me .

Spot on. It does sum it up that everyone knew who the bullying allegation would be about, without any clues. 
I really really wish none of the MSG were involved with the club anymore. They can buy a season ticket if they want - and I'm grudging them that. 
We needed Kenny Jamieson and David Whyte (who I do know is a decent individual) to clean house. That ship has sailed though sadly due to our board's scumbaggery. 
. Shows a total lack of any governance , effective HR procedures and culture that all companies from Joe's chip van to BT must have. 
Bet we won't have any smug, self satisfied and accusatory press releases about bullying in the workplace from the board, will we? Funny how keeping quiet and letting the case play through will be the mantra now they are on the hook, not the fans.
I fucking hate our board.

I am pretty sure the bullying allegation is about someone you don’t think it is

Fair enough. If he is part of the problem then he needs to answer for it with the rest of them.

Of course he is part of the issue. The club is halfway up division 3 and he is a director. They all have a to made responsible for that.

Thing is if there is a bullying culture at director level then are the decisions that have got us to where we are just now are they down to collective disastrous decisions or one individual bullying the rest into order in line with the bully's.

I think as far as change goes it was MC or bust which is grim as neither option were good, either that as fans what can be done to change things at the top i dont think a season ticket boycott would have worked as that lot are too stubborn to give into that one.