The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, AL-FFC said:

Season tickets down by 15k year on year with comments like that is there any f**king wonder

That's less than 100 tickets to be fair if that figure is correct. Which is largely why we are in this mess. People need to withhold funds or these clowns will continue to take the piss our of us. 

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

That's less than 100 tickets to be fair if that figure is correct. Which is largely why we are in this mess. People need to withhold funds or these clowns will continue to take the piss our of us. 

I dont think a boycott would work these f**kers have made it to an us v them and they dont want to give any quarter whatever way to the fans just out of spite.

1 minute ago, Gaz said:

Have they mentioned if anyone is scouting the juniors?

Montrose will have a midfielder playing for them on Saturday who will dominate the middle of the park. He was playing for Pollok less than 2 years ago and was a stick out from the age of 16.

This is not the forum but the dismissive attitude to signing players from a lower level from Falkirk fans is stupid.

18 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

This new chairman seems like a delight. What is it about Falkirk FC that attracts angry shouty wee men?

If that’s the desired characteristics then every single one of your fans are in with a shout of becoming chairman at some point. 

5 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Montrose will have a midfielder playing for them on Saturday who will dominate the middle of the park. He was playing for Pollok less than 2 years ago and was a stick out from the age of 16.

This is not the forum but the dismissive attitude to signing players from a lower level from Falkirk fans is stupid.

Oh I don't disagree. Particularly at the level we're at just now.

No chance of the academy back as we cant afford it.

The live feed says they want to create a "pipeline of talent" for the first team. Can anyone who was there say if they elaborated on what this may be?

I just dont get how pretty much every other club in the country can afford some sort of youth setup and we can't even run a reserve team. I really think it takes away a big part of the clubs identity.

21 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

I dont think a boycott would work these f**kers have made it to an us v them and they dont want to give any quarter whatever way to the fans just out of spite.

So what do we do then? Continue to line their pockets by turning up and accepting this absolute clusterfu*k? Withholding ALL financial support is the only option we have.

5 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

So what do we do then? Continue to line their pockets by turning up and accepting this absolute clusterfu*k? Withholding ALL financial support is the only option we have.

Thats the thing what do we do ?, we cant continue like this i have no qualms supporting M and M that i dont have a problem with, i take issue with the way as supporters are viewed in contempt by those that run our club, they are quite happy to do a ratner by p*ssing off their customers and happy to lay the blame at us for venting frustration in the clusterfuck decisions thats took us to where we are just now but somehow they expect us to pay our money, shut the f**k up and be happy with our returns.

Edited by AL-FFC

So in summary;

Keep renewing your season tickets, turn up on a Saturday, shut up moaning at the board, management/team and regardless of the pish being served up on the park, it’s our responsibility to create an atmosphere to “make the difference”.

f**k up.