The Falkirk FC Thread

I think it might have been - it was a bloody good watch from 600 miles away anyhoo - I remember Richard Keys declaring 'they can play a bit !" before showing highlights of the season with Sammy running riot.

I remember watching us beat Dundee 1-0 in the cup when I was down there as well ... Scott Sloan scored the goal IIRC.

:D

Thoughts on the fixtures then?

Only date I had any interest in next season was my wedding. We are away it's just a shame it's at Raith will just need to have the mobile planked somewhere for result. Bridesmaid threatening to bolt after pics and return for reception, sounded a decent option but that may have resulted in the quickest divorce ever!

F'kin Stainrod biggrin.gif

it's not just the first goal it's the run and cross for the second cool.gif

The outside of his foot for the second and the suprise on Sammy's face edge's it for me :D

Ohh they were the days :(

The two major deals that year were Alex Taylor and Tommy McQueen,They turned the season for me.

Edited by keithgy

F'kin Stainrod biggrin.gif

"that goal" at St Johnstone will remain in my memory forever. Footage would be nice but as the only evidence was "accidentally" wiped any footage of stainrods ability is a welcome break from the entertainment on offer today.

"that goal" at St Johnstone will remain in my memory forever. Footage would be nice but as the only evidence was "accidentally" wiped any footage of stainrods ability is a welcome break from the entertainment on offer today.

One of my mates came back from the pie stall asking if he had missed anything :lol::lol:

The outside of his foot for the second and the suprise on Sammy's face edge's it for me :D

Ohh they were the days :(

The two major deals that year were Alex Taylor and Tommy McQueen,They turned the season for me.

Stephen Cody was the glue that held that squad together.

Taylor was a class apart though. f**k it, they all were.

Falkirk fans - there is a player training with the Albion now called Stephen/Steven/Steve Morrison who is a striker and apprantly ex Falkirk? I have never heard of him and google doesn't get much.

Apparantly an older player who got injured and was out game for a long while/possibly retired and now decided to come back?

Any ideas?

Falkirk fans - there is a player training with the Albion now called Stephen/Steven/Steve Morrison who is a striker and apprantly ex Falkirk? I have never heard of him and google doesn't get much.

Apparantly an older player who got injured and was out game for a long while/possibly retired and now decided to come back?

Any ideas?

The name rings a bell. I'm sure we had a player with that name around about 98ish but can't remember him making a first-team appearance.

Edit:

Yeah just checked soccerbase and we had a Steven Morrison with us during the 98/99 season but he only made one sub appearance.

It all seems extremely fucking random.

Edited by Russ

The name rings a bell. I'm sure we had a player with that name around about 98ish but can't remember him making a first-team appearance.

Edit:

Yeah just checked soccerbase and we had a Steven Morrison with us during the 98/99 season but he only made one sub appearance.

It all seems extremely fucking random.

I checked This and he was a striker signed from Killie and then he went junior after one appearance.