The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses

Baird is different to what we have. Loy is more of a number 10 to me, the big lad coming in will clearly be there to give us a physical presence. Baird is more a penalty box type which we don't have, as is Doolan who we would rather have had.

Probably the team taking a player from a divisional rival's first XI rather than an overweight Peterhead substitute tbh.

Of course.

No need to lose out though. You can add to your quota of sausage roll eaters by taking Baird off our hands.

Probably the team taking a player from a divisional rival's first XI rather than an overweight Peterhead substitute tbh.

Remember the start of the season when the Falkirk support we're crying out, literally, for him to stay? I'm sure you were part of that as well.

Washed up pro going no where or a far superior player who might take a month to get fully fit?

Remember the start of the season when the Falkirk support we're crying out, literally, for him to stay? I'm sure you were part of that as well.

Washed up pro going no where or a far superior player who might take a month to get fully fit?

Looks like Houston made the right call in the summer re Millar, despite the consensus amongst Falkirk fans.

A player who failed to make an impact in the top flight and has descended the divisions, getting branded as lazy and overweight before joining Queens.

Why does that have a familiar and warm feel, I wonder?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Stick or twist Marshmallo ? You have just been dealt a bum deal .

In reality Kerr has proved he is a good player at this level this season.

Millar did it last season but has clearly struggled in the league below this season. He might be a great signing but it`s clearly a bigger risk in that sense than Falkirk signing Kerr I would say. Hopefully if he comes he`ll prove to be as good as Kerr and Young both of whom we were told were finished by other fans when they came to QOS. Interesting times and as Marshmallo alludes to it could be very interesting on the 17th. Sadly I`ll miss it as in Lndon and will have to put up with QPR V ManU instead.