The Falkirk FC Thread

32 minutes ago, steveffc said:
44 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:
It’s the away shirt 

If that's our away strip, we will need a 3rd strip at Montrose or Cove etc unless we keeping the red one from last season

Seems strange to have two blue strips as you say. Peterhead are another blue team.  Wouldn't put it past them to rip off the fans and have a 3rd strip even though we're in division bloody 3.

10 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Seems strange to have two blue strips as you say. Peterhead are another blue team.  Wouldn't put it past them to rip off the fans and have a 3rd strip even though we're in division bloody 3.

Having a 3rd kit (if it made us a profit) would just be good business. That’s why loads of clubs worldwide have 3rd kits. Not sure it would be “ripping off the fans”.

1 hour ago, bairn88 said:

Having a 3rd kit (if it made us a profit) would just be good business. That’s why loads of clubs worldwide have 3rd kits. Not sure it would be “ripping off the fans”.

What other club before the top flight has 3 bloody strips?  It's ok if you don't have kids that want all the new kit . Having 3 strips costs parents a bloody fortune. Anyway if it was going to make us a pile of cash we'd have been doing it long before now that's for sure.

5 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

What other club before the top flight has 3 bloody strips?  It's ok if you don't have kids that want all the new kit . Having 3 strips costs parents a bloody fortune. Anyway if it was going to make us a pile of cash we'd have been doing it long before now that's for sure.

You’ve both created the idea that Falkirk are having a 3rd kit this season, and are raging at the fact they’re doing it?!

2 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

They don't have to buy the bloody things! If parents think they have to buy every thing in the shop then they're fucking mugs and I fully endorse the club fleecing them blind. 

It's not easy though at the end of the day . Anyway  a team in division 3 having 3 strips would be a right riddy.

1 minute ago, bairn88 said:

You’ve both created the idea that Falkirk are having a 3rd kit this season, and are raging at the fact they’re doing it?!

Until we've seen the colour up close it's difficult to say whether it will clash much. Might get away with it. We have enough trouble ordering and sorting out sizes for two strips never mind 3 anyway.

7 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Take a day off mate. You’re now getting angry at things you’ve made up, inventing colour clashes before you’ve seen the strips, worrying about the shop staff getting their order right and worrying about other people having to spend money. Too much internet is bad for you. 

2 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

Take a day off mate. You’re now getting angry at things you’ve made up, inventing colour clashes before you’ve seen the strips, worrying about the shop staff getting their order right and worrying about other people having to spend money. Too much internet is bad for you. 

I made a throwaway comment.  That was all it was.   Someone then replied about strip profits for some reason or I would have just left it at that I can assure you as a throwaway comment 

7 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

Watched the training videos again and as I'm sad I counted the players running round the pitch. 21 by my count which means we have either 6 trialists or possibly only 6 of a development team. 

Anyone recognise the player closest to the camera here?

6187EB8D-BDFC-44DB-917E-094432737C37.jpeg

Looks like Ben Weekes who was previously with Hibernian U18s part off last season.

Think he’s just turned 18. Played as a winger or full back for the academy. Unsure if he’s a triallist or part of Falkirk academy now.

Had been playing with Leith athletic back in January this year but not many games due to pandemic.

10 minutes ago, Strikerturnedkeeper said:

Looks like Ben Weekes who was previously with Hibernian U18s part off last season.

Think he’s just turned 18. Played as a winger or full back for the academy. Unsure if he’s a triallist or part of Falkirk academy now.

Had been playing with Leith athletic back in January this year but not many games due to pandemic.

Fancy telling us who the rest of the trialists are as well?

12 hours ago, Ecosse83 said:

Who are you and what have you done with DPB?? 🤣

He seems to be much more mellow and in a far better mood these days for some reason.

Something has changed and I can't put my finger on it....... 

skysports-rangers-rangers-title_5294365.png

Edited by Hank von Hell

6 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

He seems to be much more mellow and in a far better mood these days for some reason.

I'm quite proud that the only ones there I can name are Steven Gerrard and thingwy. 

8 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

He’s fine and looking forward to the new season and the end of this ‘Covid nonsense’. Thank you very much.

10 hours ago, Strikerturnedkeeper said:

So it's Ben weekes since he played then?