The Falkirk FC Thread

43 minutes ago, Jackie Myles said:

Deuchar hardly played that season neither did Rodgers.  Rennie , miller and Kerr played a lot as did  Ricky waddle who went on to have a half decent career elsewhere.  Nobody else started much.  My point is though these guys flourished with good players alongside them . 

Keith brown was a name that popped up that season but I can hardly remember him at all. 

Keith Brown was an older centre half who had been playing in England. He didn't do much to help as the number of goals we conceded that year was disgusting. We needed to score 4 to get a draw.

20 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Gary Oliver and Sean Mackie in today 

More of the exact same caliber of player we’ve brought in for last few seasons. Very clear imo that it’s been management of these players rather than blanket awful recruitment which has been our problem. 

2 hours ago, Kevin James Left Knee said:

Amateurs - where I live now I was once seriously offered a murder contract (on someone who had shagged my g/f while I was in hospital intensive care on life support)  for £300.

I turned it down not wanting to spend the rest of my life inside, the person concerned then offered me a lesser option of getting him stabbed "with a junkies' needle" for £50.

Bo’ness is a rough place mate 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Rob1885 said:

Oliver a solid signing for league 1, no sure on Mackie.

Wouldn't be much of an improvement on Mccann imo, Mcglynn obviously trusts him and it may even be Mackie's not going to be playing left back as I think he's quite versatile.

2 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Wouldn't be much of an improvement on Mccann imo, Mcglynn obviously trusts him and it may even be Mackie's not going to be playing left back as I think he's quite versatile.

2cm taller than McCann. Fits the big, physical bill that a few posters touted a while back after the appointment.