The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Rocco said:

Morrison is Playing with so much confidence just now. The difference in him from a few weeks ago is frightening 

The main thing for me is he’s working hard, not just doing the show pony stuff.

On 06/08/2022 at 19:53, johnnydun said:

Hey mate, just thought I would pop in and say hi!

I'm still waiting for you to pass us on the way up. Taking your time like.

Hi I’m doing well wee man, 9 goals in 3 games and 1 point off top. 

I saw you were getting bullied last night and reacting badly to your wee man tag. Your misery must’ve been compiled today when you see Falkirk won comfortably. I hope you’re ok!

That was outstanding. Apart from the 15 minutes or so at the start of the second half it was complete domination. We went through a spell fearing where goals would come from and now I feel we will score with every attack. Could easily have scored 5+ again today for the third game in a row. I’m glad McCann managed to continue he’s such a great player and gives us so much going forward. Already said my opinion on Alegria. Too many on here wrote him off simply due to what Partick fans said. Some players suit certain teams etc and the fact he’s still young and will continue to learn. I honestly think he’s such a vital part of the way we attack. McGinn, what more can I say? He’s utter immense. He’s everywhere and a real leader. Donaldson is another one that looks a class signing. Can’t get too carried away as being typical Falkirk we’ll probably lose to Kelty next week but grounds for optimism. Consistency will be key. 

Thought everyone was immense today except Mackie, don't want to be negative but he looked off the pace. Always thought Alegria has been great for us except not scoring, glad he got his goal today. Brilliant for the first one as well.

Feeling positive for the first time in years which is slightly worrying... COYB

18 minutes ago, glasgow_bairn said:

I'm still very wary of getting too hyped up over this team. If we are still competing at Christmas ill start believing. Stung too many times in the past.

To hell with that. Live in the moment and lap up the performances, post match interviews, highlights etc. We finally have a manager and team worthy of the navy blue after so many years of utter dross, enjoy it.

7 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Disagree.

Thought they were decent.

Impressed with Josh Todd

He was garbage. Paton and Connelly were their best players by a mile. Michael Ruth 😂😂

2 hours ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Will post more later but word to Nesbitt. He’s been rightly criticised but to me that was his best performance in a Falkirk shirt in well over a year. Chased everything and great ball for the third goal.

Great move from mcglynn to get him outwide, he gave away a pass just before the triple subs and mcglynn went mental. He was losing his battles in the middle of the park, moved outwide and was great again with a superb ball in for Lawal.

Just great. Three back to back league wins. A great team performance today, and the best bit for me is that I think this group can get a whole lot better.

There seems to be a growing belief and focus in this group of players. By luck or design (I don’t care which) Lawal and Burrell both seem to be coming good too.

There are now a group of players who realise they aren’t going to get a sniff of first team football in the next year, and maybe a few might want to make an exit in the next few days. Probably not, but we live in hope.