The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I thought you guys were firmly in the no player manager camp? 

Clearly pie in the sky re Arfield but I remember us getting it tight for appointing someone with no experience when we appointed mccabe. 

Mate we are in the middle of dreaming up all sorts of scenarios about what this news might be. We couldn’t be less interested in Airdrie or McCabe right now. 

1 hour ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I hid the post as the club will have reasons for not disclosing an announcement until they are ready for it.

Blatent abuse of power here.  It appears speculation and rumour is fine but factual posts are a no no.  Wierd.

I didn't see this level of moderation over on the Stirling Albion thread when they were posting all sorts of announcements and accusations. 😂

Edited by strichener

6 minutes ago, strichener said:

Blatent abuse of power here.  It appears speculation and rumour is fine but factual posts are a no no.  Wierd.

I didn't see this level of moderation over on the Stirling Albion thread when they were posting all sorts of announcements and accusations. 😂

R.gif

12 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

Mate we are in the middle of dreaming up all sorts of scenarios about what this news might be. We couldn’t be less interested in Airdrie or McCabe right now. 

Don't worry, less than a week until GTF day, you won't need to hear about McCabe and his enormous managerial success beyond that as we'll have bigger fish to fry 😉

8 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Don't worry, less than a week until GTF day, you won't need to hear about McCabe and his enormous managerial success beyond that as we'll have bigger fish to fry 😉

Do you promise? You'll f*ck off and never come back?

31 minutes ago, strichener said:

Must have better things to do surely than sniffing about the Stirling Albion thread . 

41 minutes ago, strichener said:

Aye but no one cared or even looked.

Wouldn't mind Blaine Rowe back especially as he is a free agent now plus RB issue solved, but if what Falkirk daft said is true that Calum and him didn't get on or it could be cheery bye Calum

6 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Wouldn't mind Blaine Rowe back especially as he is a free agent now plus RB issue solved, but if what Falkirk daft said is true that Calum and him didn't get on or it could be cheery bye Calum

Listening to the podcast, the guys got it spot on, Morrison now three seasons in and we get six or so performances each season. No loss to me if he’s away. 

Guest Ecosse83
5 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Listening to the podcast, the guys got it spot on, Morrison now three seasons in and we get six or so performances each season. No loss to me if he’s away. 

15 goals and 10 assists but 6 good performances a season 🤔

Not bad for a winger at all! Not sure we would be able to replace those numbers. 

Edited by Ecosse83

6 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

15 goals and 10 assists but 6 good performances a season 🤔

Not bad for a winger at all! Not sure we would be able to replace those numbers. 

That's the thing. We're in league one and not many wingers get that kind of goal return . Yes he's inconsistent as feck but when he's on it he's on it.

11 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Some of our fans still need a reality check on the sort of players we’re likely able to attract to the club right now. We will struggle to get better than Morrison in if he goes - and that’s me acknowledging that he is inconsistent and no world beater.

11 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I think it was Teddy Sherringham that didn't get on with another Man Utd player but they played well together,i don't like a few of my work mates but we deal with it.

Guest Ecosse83
2 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

That's the thing. We're in league one and not many wingers get that kind of goal return . Yes he's inconsistent as feck but when he's on it he's on it.

He wouldn’t be League 1 if he was more consistent that’s for sure, just wish his detractors would realise that. He would be very tough to replace!