The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

That’s not correct, or even close. SA and MR were major components of the MSG, and have not been bought out.

The only “buy out” or “buy back” related to LM and AT. CL too perhaps. No-one has bought out the MSG members.

Note my wording “almost completely” The MSG group are almost completely gone and are certainly gone as a controlling or influential entity, with MR and SA still remaining yes but with a now massively diluted shareholding! They are minor shareholders by comparison to the two fan groups. I can’t remember the exact figures but by the time the new FSS investment goes through they’ll barely have 10 or 15% between them. Will certainly be well below the 10% mark individually which won’t even entitle them to a seat on the board should the want one. 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

Guest Ecosse83
11 minutes ago, MulsonFFC said:

image.thumb.png.fbb70eb4d08e6792d6553ba8fa54fa35.png

I mean, horrendous.

That looks like it would go well with old man chinos and some sandals 😂

1 hour ago, Brockvillenomore said:

This was covered I thought. Between the FSS and the Patrons there is over 50%. The board are all fans who are also subscribers of FSS and all bar one are patrons. We now own and run the club. All you need to do that is have over 50%. 
Buying shares from the msg and the Rawlins means the club won’t be able to top up the first team budget, or invest in the academy.  What it will do is put money in peoples pockets, some of whom left a bit of a mess behind. I wouldn’t want to reward them for that. They’ve gone from the majority to the minority. There’s something appealing about that.  

Don’t think this is completely accurate as think the patrons amount to 21% and FSS at 25% so will still just be short of the 50% however other than the Rawlins the rest of the shares are amongst Falkirk supporters. 

Edited by Van_damage

Just now, Bairn in Exile said:

With that coulour scheme methinks we're just be foisted off with the stuff that Wycombe Wanderers rejected previously. 

Wycombe Wanderers 22-23 Home & Away Kits Released - Footy Headlines

That’s actually a nice strip.

I think some of the training gear looks nice but then I’m probably in the old man chinos and sandals bracket

48 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

That’s not correct, or even close. SA and MR were major components of the MSG, and have not been bought out.

The only “buy out” or “buy back” related to LM and AT. CL too perhaps. No-one has bought out the MSG members.

All that’s happened is that their shareholding’s are being gradually diluted.

Guest Ecosse83
4 minutes ago, Trump said:

Imagine caring about a training top, my word. It’s a nice day out there today folks make the most of it.

I don’t think anyone is particularly bothered it’s just amusing how gantin they are 😂

1 hour ago, MulsonFFC said:

image.thumb.png.fbb70eb4d08e6792d6553ba8fa54fa35.png

I mean, horrendous.

It reminds me of my aunt’s nylon coverall that was the uniform of all the staff in Terley’s in the High Street in the mid 70s….

1 minute ago, ChoppeReid said:

At least take the fecking label off. 

Obviously, that would de-value it once it’s hung back in the shop.

1 hour ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Note my wording “almost completely” The MSG group are almost completely gone and are certainly gone as a controlling or influential entity, with MR and SA still remaining yes but with a now massively diluted shareholding! They are minor shareholders by comparison to the two fan groups. I can’t remember the exact figures but by the time the new FSS investment goes through they’ll barely have 10 or 15% between them. Will certainly be well below the 10% mark individually which won’t even entitle them to a seat on the board should the want one. 

You said that they had been “almost completely bought out”. That’s absolutely not the case.