The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Although I'm not keen on the strip the video to launch the strip is excellent. 

After some of the stick they've had online, I think it's only fair to point out that Crunchy Carrots did the video. And yes, they made a cracking job of it. 

20 minutes ago, Hisingdoon said:

This kit is personally the best kit we have had since the 2015/16 kit and with low hopes after seeing Ayr and Patrick’s o’Niels kits this is the best 

But this will be the club who have briefed the design in. It is not O’Neils who are to blame it is Ayr, Partick or whoever signed off the designs 

28 minutes ago, grumpyoldman said:

Pish bring back the navy shorts 😜 

I agree, it's shit! Who are those three that are wearing it to? Theyre shit. I think one of them is Morrison that used to play for us. Thank f**k he's away becaus he was shit! What's the Big slug thing on the front as wel cause it''s shit. Get two fukk fawkirk, youse are shit!!

BOOOOO fuking BoO

:yucky:angry:

7 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

But this will be the club who have briefed the design in. It is not O’Neils who are to blame it is Ayr, Partick or whoever signed off the designs 

Then the people that singed their kits off are blind if they think they’re any good