The Falkirk FC Thread

I'm not so keen on the new top, too much red for my liking and I prefer simply navy blue and white.

I reckon if the the away one is white, I'll prefer the away top and may purchase that one.

The last tops I really liked was the ones with the steeple in the middle.

A winning team on the park is all that matters to me no matter what they wear

1 hour ago, Bairn in Exile said:

You might be in the minority but you are definitely not alone, I think it looks awful too.

I know that the red sleeves are a nod to the steeple but it looks sort of like a lightning flash and the shirt looks like something Flash Gordon from the 1930s would wear.

Give me a plain, self coloured navy blue top any day.

Historiografia Flash Gordon - GeekBlast

Looks the part. Have we singed him yet?

After watching the video again it clearly seems that Morrison, ageyman and Mclever might be the front 3 mclever up front, Morrison on the right wing and ageyman on the left wing in a sort of 4-3-3 system hopefully 

23 minutes ago, MrDust said:

I'm not so keen on the new top, too much red for my liking and I prefer simply navy blue and white.

I reckon if the the away one is white, I'll prefer the away top and may purchase that one.

The last tops I really liked was the ones with the steeple in the middle.

A winning team on the park is all that matters to me no matter what they wear

With respect it won’t really be targeted at our demographic. I would be surprised if the club didn’t take on board advice from the manufacturers and their retail partner as to what sort of thing will sell best. 

4 minutes ago, Hisingdoon said:

After watching the video again it clearly seems that Morrison, ageyman and Mclever might be the front 3 mclever up front, Morrison on the right wing and ageyman on the left wing in a sort of 4-3-3 system hopefully 

I think their selection for the video was down to two things. Firstly who was available (& maybe lives locally),  combined with who was the least likely to draw negative comments. 

16 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

With respect it won’t really be targeted at our demographic. I would be surprised if the club didn’t take on board advice from the manufacturers and their retail partner as to what sort of thing will sell best. 

I generally haven't bought many tops years gone by but the steeple one I bought home and away because I loved it, so obviously there is a window for me to be included within.

I play football twice a week now, so as said if I like the white one I will purchase.