The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

We have absolutely shit all options going forward and McGinn is breathing out his arse again. It’s very early days but I can feel the gloom descending over me again, I’m honestly not confident.

It’s looking brutal mate. As you say early days but we look short of ideas.

It's evident it's not the quality of player but the mindset and focus. 

When we fail to put teams to bed the doubt sets in, it would seem and then the players get nervy and they accept their slender lead will be enough only for it to be undone by a lapse.

Quite funny though how much the posts correlate to the score.  Winning one nil  and it's n.ot a bad first and Morrison needs to take these  chances.  They score and this has been dreadful and we've created nothing apart from the goal.😂

1 minute ago, Shodwall cat said:

Quite funny though how much the posts correlate to the score.  Winning one nil  and it's n.ot a bad first and Morrison needs to take these  chances.  They score and this has been dreadful and we've created nothing apart from the goal.😂

It’s not funny at all. It’s one disappointment after another and has been for 4 or 5 years.

I just want us to show a bit of heart or fighting spirit.

2 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Thought the first half was alright tbh. We controlled the game mainly albeit against poor opposition. 

Seems like we are trying out most of the squad in these games- still think we don't have much idea what tue first choice XI is. 

Keeping McGinn another season looks a terrible decision btw . He'll be one of the highest earners and I don't think his legs are there.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’s not funny at all. It’s one disappointment after another and has been for 4 or 5 years.

I just want us to show a bit of heart or fighting spirit.

No point wetting our knickers about league cup games and friendlies.  This should've been a comfortable win but for some poor goalkeeping.  If we're fecking awful come the league campaign I'll be as angry as anyone though.