The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, glasgow_bairn said:

When Lowland League teams can sell tickets online then what's the reason that Hamilton can't? Because you're a diddy team as has been said before.

We can. We've just chosen to let you handle the sale as we do for all big games against big clubs with big supports.

Not our fault you're out of practice at being a big club.

Can't wait to see a similar meltdown when you make the Challenge Cup Final and have to buy a physical ticket.

10 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

... Can't wait to see a similar meltdown when you make the Challenge Cup Final and have to buy a physical ticket.

A completely different situation all together. 

I'm sure Fanbase will really appreciate you undermining their platform by suggesting it can't handle big supports of big clubs 🤨.

51 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

We can. We've just chosen to let you handle the sale as we do for all big games against big clubs with big supports.

Not our fault you're out of practice at being a big club.

Can't wait to see a similar meltdown when you make the Challenge Cup Final and have to buy a physical ticket.

I backed you earlier but it’s not like for like, I’d wager the SPFL will give more than 7 days notice to buy their physical tickets for a cup final 

7 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

I backed you earlier but it’s not like for like, I’d wager the SPFL will give more than 7 days notice to buy their physical tickets for a cup final 

... And the SPFL don't contract or operate their own ticketing platform either.

37 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

... And the SPFL don't contract or operate their own ticketing platform either.

I'm not sure what's incorrect about that or that they would give more than 7 days notice @Higgenarse🤷‍♂️

If they did use/operate their own ticket site then the member clubs wouldn't need their own or sell tickets on their behalf for the cups.

28 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

I'm not sure what's incorrect about that or that they would give more than 7 days notice @Higgenarse🤷‍♂️

If they did use/operate their own ticket site then the member clubs wouldn't need their own or sell tickets on their behalf for the cups.

You are right enough. I misread post, my apologies. 

1 minute ago, Higgenarse said:

On the plus side Hamilton might generate us extra cash increasing footfall at shop and potential impulse purchases for Xmas. Enough to sign a striker with any luck

You're no wrong. Guy in front of me purchased 5 tickets for Accies......and a calendar. If all of these tickets get sold, the club will absolutely benefit from the extra footfall. I didn't buy anything extra though as I'd already spent enough yesterday 🤣

8 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

I think only Raith Rovers have brought more than 100. We don't even open the away stand for most of them.

Oh come on that's incredibly naïve. If you draw Rangers, Celtic (or anyone else who would more than fill the away end) at TFS in the Scottish Cup do you honestly believe FFC will sell the tickets to their support directly? Don't be daft. You'll give them their allocation and leave them to sort it out.

Sometimes you dont even need to open the home stand either. 

Out tomorrow..

🎙️EP:63 XMAS TIME…FALKIRK BAIRNS ARE DOING FINE

🔵 Review the win over Kelty & THAT ref with @josh_heggie of Falkirk TV 🎤
⚪️ Preview Accies (A) with Ben from @OAccies podcast 🔴
🔵 A night out with Parliamo, Gowzers WORST nightmare & much, much more…

📺 🎧📱falkirkdaft.co.uk

IMG_6474.thumb.jpeg.7d8c01ae0989dc4c65f657b7be91f36a.jpeg