The Falkirk FC Thread

Hi Gaz

Thanks for the feedback.

As mentioned in the reply above, prices have not been confirmed yet however they will be competitive and every penny will go back into Falkirk Football Club unlike other sports outlets/websites.

I think most fans appreciate that outlets such as the one you mentioned can afford to purchase stock in quantities of thousands rather than hundreds or tens that a provincial Football club would. Hence why the prices to the customers are a little cheaper in the JJBs and Sports Soccers of this world.

Thank you for the constructive feedback.

Oh aye, I fully understand that. I think most fans (me included) would gladly pay a couple of extra quid to FFC knowing that the money was going to help the club. Just as long as they weren't priced at like a tenner or more expensive than that - I think most people would draw the line at about £7.

Oh aye, I fully understand that. I think most fans (me included) would gladly pay a couple of extra quid to FFC knowing that the money was going to help the club. Just as long as they weren't priced at like a tenner or more expensive than that - I think most people would draw the line at about £7.

Hi Gaz

Certainly won't be a tenner or more, more likely towards the £7 mark you mentioned.

Research with like for like products at other clubs (of similar size) has them anywhere between £6-£8.

Your spot on though, value for money is key these day and that's the aim going forward, with all products we introduce.

There may well be a promotion around some retail items shortly too and we will update here and on the official site when stock arrives.

Thanks

Retail Team

Is the retro top idea likely to take off. Being a supporter of lets say more mature years I would'nt probably buy an up to date strip but I would be more likely to purchase a retro top, especially that yellow matchwinner number that brought the memories of that night in August 1994 when wee Richie bagged a double and we dumped the Gers out the cup at Ibrox :D

Edited by Harry Kinnear

Is the retro top idea likely to take off. Being a supporter of lets say more mature years I would'nt probably buy an up to date strip but I would be more likely to purchase a retro top, especially that yellow matchwinner number that brought the memories of that night in August 1994 when wee Richie bagged a double and we dumped the Gers out the cup at Ibrox :D

Hi Harry,

We are working with Genesis/Puma on the retro possibilities however wanted to engage the fans from the beginning. Looking at the facebook poll running it's obvious some prefer certain shirts and we may not please everyone however your spot on that there's a retro Market currently.

From a personal point of view, having seen what can be achieved, I'm excited.

Thanks

Not really related to anything being discussed on here, but I was wondering, after his goal the other night, is Sibbald now our youngest ever scorer (in a competitive game, naturally)?

A wee reminder of the 3 items currently on the Official Falkirk FC eBay store.

1) Craig Sibbald #11 home "Cup shirt" from the 3-1 win over Stenhousemuir

2) Travel on the team coach with the 1st team to Livingston away on 10th Sept. 2 tickets also included.

3) Signed programme/teamsheet from the recent 2-1 over Partick Thistle.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ffcshop/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562#ptm

Thanks

Retail Team

Rangers at home in the League Cup then.

Will be good for the club financially, but for that purpose I would have preferred it away from home.

If its on TV we will probably just about make more money than had it been at Ibrox in front of 15000. Though I think Ross County Celtic will be the televised game.

Might well have been better at Ibrox from an income angle, and we have previous

:D

But we will win at the Bairnabeau.

Then victim f.c. in the next round, jambos in the semi and whatever flotsam is left to cuff in the final.

God will smile on the optimists!:ph34r:

If its on TV we will probably just about make more money than had it been at Ibrox in front of 15000. Though I think Ross County Celtic will be the televised game.

Depends if it is on the season books of Rangers fans then it would probably been priced at around 15 quid and we wouldve got season book takings crowd even tho there would be under 20,000 there........

Still will be good for our youngsters to come up against what is a poor 1st or 2nd best in Scotland and who knows, tho Jelavic v Dodds has me cringing already....

I for one am glad its just down the road from me other than a trip through there......

Craig Sibbald's match worn #11 home cup shirt auction ends just after 9pm tonight on eBay.

For this and other auctions see here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ffcshop/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Edited to add - OneF still don't allow new users so if someone can C&P over that would be great. Ta.

Retail Team

Edited by Falkirk Shop

Craig Sibbald's match worn #11 home cup shirt auction ends just after 9pm tonight on eBay.

For this and other auctions see here:

http://www.ebay.co.u...sid=p4340.l2562

Edited to add - OneF still don't allow new users so if someone can C&P over that would be great. Ta.

Retail Team

The ebay shop is a cracking idea, a huge well done to whoever came up with that and implemented it. Hopefully the club can maintain this throughout the season.