The Falkirk FC Thread

Kiddy can GTF.

Post what you want on this thread after all it is for anything to do withh FFC.

Keep up the good work its a great idea.

Okay dokey, here's a start.

Falkirk FC Book - The Falkirk Bairns Vol 4

Falkirk FC Book - The Falkirk Bairns Vol 4

Item condition: --

Quantity: 7 available / 2 sold

£13.99 Buy it nowBuy it nowBuy it now

Postage: £3.25 - Economy DeliverySee more services See postal discounts

Item location: bathgate, West Lothian, United Kingdom

Post to: United Kingdom

Delivery: Estimated within 5-7 working days

FALKIRK FC 1913 & 1957 SCOTTISH FA CUP WINNERS

Two 7 x 4 inch approx gloss prints (the watermark will not appear on your items).

Thanks for looking!

programme EC 09/10 FC Vaduz - FC Falkirk

programme European Cup match 09/10 FC Vaduz ( Liechtenstein ) - FC Falkirk ( Scotland )

official programme Edition A 5 and 8 pages

Please look my other auction I have tickets from and other programme from this match

PERSONALISED FALKIRK FC DRINKS COASTER

SUPERB QUALITY PERSONALISED FALKIRK FC DRINKS COASTER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coaster is made from hard wearing acrylic.

Coaster size = 90mm x 90mm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please send us your chosen name and number by either: add a message in ‘Note to Seller’ in Paypal or contact us directly via ‘Ask a question’.

POSTAGE & PACKAGING

UK - 1st Class 90p + 50p for each additional item.

EUROPE Airmail - £1.30 + £1.00 for each additional item.

WORLDWIDE - £1.90 + £1.30 for each additional item.

Items will be dispatched within 3 working days following receipt of a cleared payment.

If you require a quicker turnaround, please contact us to see if it is possible.

Speed of delivery is entirely the responsibility of Royal Mail.

Falkirk FC "Panini 87 Old Kits" football fridge magnet

This is a really unusual bit of football memorabilia, its an original sticker from the Panini 87 collection and features an

illustration of the team kits from years ago and the current kit (as in 1987)

What we have done is put one is put one of these original stickers in a 90mm x 60mm clear plastic fridge magnet to protect

it from damage and to ensure it will stay in excellent condition and give a true fan a chance to grab an interesting piece of

their teams history at a sensible price.

That's because it's a Falkirk specific site, whereas this isn't. Again I say, if you don't like it, f**k off. I can't see anyone shedding any tears at all.

Here's one especially for you

KEN DODD *DJ COPY* "TEARS (FOR SOUVENIRS)" 45 RPM

SIDE 1: TEARS (FOR SOUVENIRS)..... SIDE 2: YOU AND I.... LABEL: LIBERTY 55835..... RECORD GRADE: VG+..... Shipping rates for 1 record...U.S. $4.00...CANADA $4.00...EUROPE $6.50...AUSTRALIA AND ASIA $6.50 PLEASE e-mail us fo shipping rates on multiple purchases. 7.75% sales tax for california residents

PINK DUMMY FOR VINTAGE TINY TEARS DOLL

the advert is for THE DUMMY ONLY

Edited by kiddy

I should maybe have slated your fundraising attempts as well, as you'll not save many children for £85. Considering your name is Cumming, I'd be surprised if you could raise a hard on.

Then again, they were probably too busy spending their cash on those 'hotcakes' you call T-shirts from your shameless link. It's puzzles me though, considering your sales claims, how I've never seen a single one on display at the Bairnabeu?

Well I've made another sale this evening so carry on my good man :1eye

You should branch out into sports socks or gas lighters, a veritable goldmine.

I'd head back over to Youtube for the rest of the night ya whalloper, you're making a right fanny of yourself.

Any reason you've shat out of taking a pop at this venture over on One F?

Evening all

Stock/Shop Update -

2 days to go on the current items on the eBay store.

Bids currently at -

• Be a mascot v Rangers - £122.00

• Signed 2007/2008 50th cup win anniversary lotto home shirt - £56.55

• Be Fergus the Fox for an SFL match - £50.00

The "buy it now" Dundee Ball Sponsor item is on until Sunday evening at the special price of £500 Inc Vat.

Bar scarves - We have been advised these should be with us in the next 2-3 weeks or so. Price will be £6.50 with 100% of the profits staying within Falkirk FC.

Keep an eye out for our "Back to Basics" promotion when the stock comes in.

Retro shirt facebook poll -

Thanks to everyone (257) who voted in the poll and the results are still visible on the facebook page.

The top 2 were the Hummel home and away jerseys from 91-94.

More news on what these results mean very soon.....

Thanks

Retail Team

Edited by Falkirk Shop

OneF has a ban on new members and Falkirk Shop asked if it was ok to make his posts.

Does it? There are "new posters" appearing/disappearing on it regularly.

When you hit "login" then click register a message appears advising that creating a new account is not possible.

Considering "FalkirkShop" joined here on 24-August 11, I found his problem in joining OneF strange as this guy here didn't, "Boom Merchant" he joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011?

Won't bother with greenies or reddies, as most of the dobbers on here will be taking major whities at being shown up again.

Edited by kiddy

Latapy was on Off The Ball last Saturday. Still available for another day or so if anyone fancies listening. Link

I listened to it the other day. Was quite good

Latapy is awesome, especially when he confirms that Yogi was saying his name wrong every time during interviews etc. :)