The Falkirk FC Thread

Browsing on the Beeb just now, I noticed an article on Ross Perry, and how he's just signed a 4 year deal with Rangers. :unsure: I can't be alone in thinking he wasn't very good when he was with us? Certainly the impression I got with him was that he would be another in a long line of OF youngsters who wouldn't make the grade at those clubs, so getting a 4 year deal there seems a bit strange.

Edited by Kris.

Browsing on the Beeb just now, I noticed an article on Ross Perry, and how he's just signed a 4 year deal with Rangers. :unsure: I can't be alone in thinking he wasn't very good when he was with us? Certainly the impression I got with him was that he would be another in a long line of OF youngsters who wouldn't make the grade at those clubs, so getting a 4 year deal there seems a bit strange.

Ive just pulled a Kenneth Williams face at that news..........

Kiddy is by far the biggest bellend to ever claim to support FFC on this site. However, his attention may not be a bad thing.

Every time he criticises my t-shirts, traffic to my website shoots up and sales quickly follow. The more he questions your updates the more folk will probably look at them.

Ive just had a look on your site and your 'Houstie Hardcore' Tshirt is f**king awesome!!!

For those who havent seen it, here it is;

HoustyHardcore.jpg

:thumsup2 :thumsup2 :thumsup2 :thumsup2

Edited by MattBairn

Ive just had a look on your site and your 'Houstie Hardcore' Tshirt is f**king awesome!!!

For those who havent seen it, here it is;

HoustyHardcore.jpg

:thumsup2 :thumsup2 :thumsup2 :thumsup2

Thats great.....but have you got permission to use the Houstie Hardcore name......... :unsure:

Thats coming from a founder member and songwriter.....but seeing as you have made a fantastic job of the T-shirt consider permission granted..... :D

I also will be purchasing one, so as they say, there is no such thing as bad publicity and I love the design......

Edited by MrDust

:lol:

Product is good though and I can imagine it's sold quite well from a certain generation.

Good design.

19 in the mind......28 showbiz age....... :ph34r:

Nope :lol:

You are unique.

I'm guessing Ive doubled and perhaps trebled if Mr B orders as he said he would..... :o

Cracking design tho.....wouldve said otherwise in a nice ish way if not......

Two fellow Houstonians have replicated with my comments.....

Ill be getting one in the next few days mate. Housty is still one of my all time sporting heros! The Ginger God!

He was at my 21st birthday party........7yr ago....... :ph34r:

Falkirk at the time had jokey FFC gnomes.....he scraped the paint of the gnome hat and painted it orange to give to me..... :lol:

On a side-ish issue the top Houstie is wearing in the t-shirt is the retro top I wouldve liked to have seen back.......

Evening all

3 items end later this evening (within the next hour or so) in the eBay store. Items and current bids below....

* Be a match day mascot v Rangers (Includes shirt, 3 west stand tickets, programme with blog & FFC Goody bag) - Currently at £136.00

* Signed Falkirk FC home shirt (from season 07/08 - Lotto) by 1957 legends Merchant and Murray - Currently at £56.55

* Be "Fergus the Fox" at a SFL home match (Includes 2 match tickets when not entertaing the crowds) - Currently at £53.00

* "Buy it now" Match Ball Sponsor hospitality v Dundee available until Sunday at 6.30pm (Unless bought before then)

Thanks

Retail Team