The Falkirk FC Thread

When you hit "login" then click register a message appears advising that creating a new account is not possible.

Kiddy is by far the biggest bellend to ever claim to support FFC on this site. However, his attention may not be a bad thing.

Every time he criticises my t-shirts, traffic to my website shoots up and sales quickly follow. The more he questions your updates the more folk will probably look at them.

Can't say I've ever seen him play before, but another body in will certainly help us, although I don't think anyone in the side right now deserves to be dropped.

Whilst I agree with that, we are relying on three youth players and a guy who is booking-prone. With Weatherston and Hutton, we could rotate the midfield a bit more. We can't play Sibbald and Fulton every week!

See with the E-Bay things, how have they gone so far profit wise?

Seems a good idea, and every little helps, but I'm wondering how much has actually been raised and if there is a target amount to make it "worthwhile"

Whilst I agree with that, we are relying on three youth players and a guy who is booking-prone. With Weatherston and Hutton, we could rotate the midfield a bit more.

3 youth players? I presume you're counting Murdoch as one of those? Can't say I would class him as a youth player. He's young, but he's already got reasonable experience at this level, and is of a greater age than some of the other youngsters.

With my OP, I was referring more to the fact that I don't think anyone should just walk in to the starting 11 in place of someone else and nudge them out completely - unless Hutton is better than what's currently there, that, I don't know. But yes, for rotation purposes and an extra option for the midfield, then it would be a good signing to make, I agree.

I actually like the look of our options as they stand just now - Millar, Murdoch, D Fulton, J Fulton, Sibbald, Kinglsey, Alston, and Weatherston. You've got 4 starters there, and 4 left for rotating around with. The best thing IMO, is that there isn't a single player there who I wouldn't like to see starting for us. I'd be confident with any 4 from that list to come in and do well. The players have far exceeded my expectations so far - and Pressley, so long may it continue. :)

No, I agree. And some of the recent things from the club have shown exactly how fucking useless the previous CE and his drones were.

This stuff, is simple but effective. Shame we didn't do this when we actually had money in the SPL. .

Hi HB

Everything has sold for profit thus far, a lot of the things we have done cost very little or nothing at all.

For instance the "Be in the squad photo" went for £160. The only cost was a disc containing the photo and the cost price of the strip to the winner (not retail price). Rest was profit to the club.

The aim will always be to raise money and as long as we do it will be worth it and we'll continue to use the store.

Hopefully the fans continue to enjoy the products/events/opportunities we pop on however we won't be keeping up the same level of items every week, we wanted to start off with a bang and then use the store as and when things arise or occasions arise, such as the Craig Sibbald match worn cup shirt.

Thanks as always for the feedback

Retail Team

I think it's a great idea - even if it makes no money, it won't lose money, and it all aids the "involvement" objective

Spot on DD, the involvement factor is key aswell as the money making goal.

The young lad who took part in the squad photo said it was a great day and seeing him with the team, his team, at the event was great. His mum and dad, fellow supporters, were very proud.

Glad we put that one on.

The rest have been physical items but I hope the winners of the "Travel with the team" auction enjoy their trip to Livingston on Saturday.

Hi HB

Everything has sold for profit thus far, a lot of the things we have done cost very little or nothing at all.

For instance the "Be in the squad photo" went for £160. The only cost was a disc containing the photo and the cost price of the strip to the winner (not retail price). Rest was profit to the club.

The aim will always be to raise money and as long as we do it will be worth it and we'll continue to use the store.

Hopefully the fans continue to enjoy the products/events/opportunities we pop on however we won't be keeping up the same level of items every week, we wanted to start off with a bang and then use the store as and when things arise or occasions arise, such as the Craig Sibbald match worn cup shirt.

Thanks as always for the feedback

Retail Team

Thanks for the reply.

Best of luck with this - you are doing a great job.

Kiddy is by far the biggest bellend to ever claim to support FFC on this site. However, his attention may not be a bad thing.

Every time he criticises my t-shirts, traffic to my website shoots up and sales quickly follow. The more he questions your updates the more folk will probably look at them.

I should maybe have slated your fundraising attempts as well, as you'll not save many children for £85. Considering your name is Cumming, I'd be surprised if you could raise a hard on.

Then again, they were probably too busy spending their cash on those 'hotcakes' you call T-shirts from your shameless link. It's puzzles me though, considering your sales claims, how I've never seen a single one on display at the Bairnabeu?

Kiddy

I will only be posting with reference to the shop, eBay store and any ticket news I know.

This thread seemed the best for obvious reasons.

As mentioned above, OneF do not allow new posters otherwise I would mainly post in the eBay thread someone started.

Bearing in mind the point of highlighting these offers are to raise club funds I'm not sure I see your issue.

Thanks

Retail Team

Considering that someone has kindly opened a seperate thread entitled "Falkirk e-bay Store", on OneF, I thought it only sensible to ask for the same here on P&B. Then those that want to peruse such items can do so, whilst those that don't, wont have to wade through acres of these item descriptions.

Considering that someone has kindly opened a seperate thread entitled "Falkirk e-bay Store", on OneF, I thought it only sensible to ask for the same here on P&B. Then those that want to peruse such items can do so, whilst those that don't, wont have to wade through acres of these item descriptions.

Its not like there are that many to wade through, but a separate thread might not be a bad idea if people prefer that.

Edit- Come to think of it I think I would prefer the ebay links to be kept in this thread. I visit it often and due to the way a forum/thread works the ebay links would be valid as they are posted by time and date. I think it works the way it is.

I would still like to see the ticketing and other posts on here though as I think its been a good idea by the club and benefits the fans.

Something about Falkirk TV in the signature might be a good idea.

I got it a few weeks ago and its been a great buy for the money. The coverage is excellent for highlights and interviews. :)

Edited by MattBairn

That's because it's a Falkirk specific site, whereas this isn't. Again I say, if you don't like it, f**k off. I can't see anyone shedding any tears at all.

Fair comment re the item descriptions, I'll simply add the link and what's up for grabs.

Thanks

Kiddy can GTF.

Post what you want on this thread after all it is for anything to do withh FFC.

Keep up the good work its a great idea.

Come to think of it I think I would prefer the ebay links to be kept in this thread

I would still like to see the ticketing and other posts on here though as I think its been a good idea by the club and benefits the fans.

Agree with this. I quite like having the "Falkirk shop" posts in with everything else, the matchday threads are separate and that's enough I reckon.