The Falkirk FC Thread

4 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

Sorry - Tait getting sent off is 100% down to Tait. 

Whilst I agree with what you're saying, I remember the Phil Roberts sending off at Alloa when everyone in the ground could see what was about to happen except for Gary feckin Holt!!

Roberts then went on to taking reaction to a sending off to a new level! 

Have we got an extra player on the bench today? I’ve noticed Mcglynn has said previously that Ola is sitting in the stands because there’s no spaces left on the bench. But I’m pretty sure we’ve got more on the bench than previously. Please correct me if I’m wrong?

3 minutes ago, Big chungus said:

Have we got an extra player on the bench today? I’ve noticed Mcglynn has said previously that Ola is sitting in the stands because there’s no spaces left on the bench. But I’m pretty sure we’ve got more on the bench than previously. Please correct me if I’m wrong?

Or

maybe it is a typo? 

2 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Whilst I agree with what you're saying, I remember the Phil Roberts sending off at Alloa when everyone in the ground could see what was about to happen except for Gary feckin Holt!!

Roberts then went on to taking reaction to a sending off to a new level! 

Throwback player. Utter roaster of a person but if you go back and look at some of the goals he scored for us it was frighting. Got a perfect hat trick against Livi if I remember correctly. 

4 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Can see us being 11 points behind you now by the time we next kick a ball. Oh well, the title race was fun while it lasted.

No one from our club or yours thinks the title race is or will he over in January ffs. 

Things you love to see.

Eight points clear of our nearest challengers with the same number of games played.

In the last 4 games we've scored 12 and conceded 1.

Get in!

Edited by Rizzo