Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

2 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I don't see the hate for Domino's. It's consistent. It's going to be at your door in 30 minutes or less. The website interface is a piece of piss. And the new Italian ones are actually pretty tasty.

Yes, it's not the greatest pizza, but you are not going to have to spend any time whatsoever phoning them back up to ask where your pizza is. Worth the premium IMO.

Italian pizzas! They could be onto a winner there...

Dominos are unbelievably expensive for what you get. They order them in my work sometimes (on the corporate Amex) and the cost of five or six pizzas is insane. In fact, in one of my previous jobs someone once ordered thirty Dominos pizzas on the Amex, absolute scenes.

Anyway, unrelated to Dominos, an ex-colleague of mine has just checked into intensive care.

Dominos are unbelievably expensive for what you get. They order them in my work sometimes (on the corporate Amex) and the cost of five or six pizzas is insane. In fact, in one of my previous jobs someone once ordered thirty Dominos pizzas on the Amex, absolute scenes.

Anyway, unrelated to Dominos, an ex-colleague of mine has just checked into intensive care.

He's obviously not that bad if he can still use his phone

I can't find the post now, but a few of the full-time mummies are sharing some bollocks about making sure their kids know the most expensive presents aren't from "Santa" but from themselves so the kids can learn how hard they've had to work to be able to afford them :lol:

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

A girl I went to school (now a 40yo woman) with did that last year! She's a car crash of a woman!

3 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

I can't find the post now, but a few of the full-time mummies are sharing some bollocks about making sure their kids know the most expensive presents aren't from "Santa" but from themselves so the kids can learn how hard they've had to work to be able to afford them :lol:

As if the kids give a flying f**k where their presents come from. 

On 10/12/2016 at 10:46, jupe1407 said:

What's the fucking point ( © Mixu Paatelainen) in telling them about Santa in the first place if they are going to steal his glory?