Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

WTF is the point in trying to raise awareness of something, then immediately cut down the number of people you can make aware by half? :huh:

I've made status updates to this effect before when I've been sent shite like this, yet people still seem to think they're doing something worthwhile by posting it AND still insist on forwarding it to me! It's just complete and utter bollocks.

I've made status updates to this effect before when I've been sent shite like this, yet people still seem to think they're doing something worthwhile by posting it AND still insist on forwarding it to me! It's just complete and utter bollocks.

It must be because men don't care about breast cancer... :huh:

The number of ugly women from Moray who have photos of them modelling like professionals as their profile picture is astounding. All of the photos seem to have been taken by the same guy too. He must be raking it in!

The number of ugly women from Moray who have photos of them modelling like professionals as their profile picture is astounding. All of the photos seem to have been taken by the same guy too. He must be raking it in!

I've got one from that area on mine who's done the same thing :lol:

omg lieing on ma stomach on ma bed rolling a rollie then I cough into my pretty full bocky tin and it goes aww err the place now not only do I lose oot on backy but noo iv got too clean the shit ha

This was put on facebook by a jakey who I've never met in my life yet he felt the need to add me. His statuses are always brilliant and this was his latest cracker.

Seriously, just why?

This was put on facebook by a jakey who I've never met in my life yet he felt the need to add me. His statuses are always brilliant and this was his latest cracker.

Seriously, just why?

I'm inclined to ask why you accepted his friend request.

He has 68 mutual friends, and when I saw the request I didn't bother (for whatever reason) looking on his profile to see who he is and what sort of person he was.

I got a FR from someone who may be the most random oddball on the face of the Earth, because I made a comment that she "liked" on some band's page (forget which)... strangely enough said request remains unaccepted! :lol:

Feel free to laugh at her!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002434137893

I got a FR from someone who may be the most random oddball on the face of the Earth, because I made a comment that she "liked" on some band's page (forget which)... strangely enough said request remains unaccepted! :lol:

Feel free to laugh at her!

http://www.facebook....100002434137893

My mate met his current burd that way! He left a comment on a Celtic page, she liked it and added him, and they've been going out for months. :lol:

I'm not a big fan of a lot of these "like" pages, they tend to come through in phases, the current one being "Calling your penis...".

I was just about fed up when I read "Calling your penis Carlos Tevez because of its bulldog like approach" and I laughed for a good few minutes. It's almost worth all the shit for the few good ones it throws up.

There's a girl on my facebook that I used to go to school with. She's made (and I've just counted) 26 status updates since August 29th. Aggregate total, 4 likes 0 comments.

Take the hint FFS.

Pfft, that's nothing. I have someone who has made 10 status updates in the last 22 hours. Not a single meaningful word said in any of them.

lad on mine av notice post exact same evryday.

Mornin. .... (around 7.45-8.00)

Gym n sauna tym (12 noon)

starvin man(4.15-4.30)

Stewie fae fam guys funny. hes d man ( every night at 11.15)

And when he writes happy birthday to somone.......'H bday'....

actual effort to write -just dont bother