Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I apparently have fake mates.....this coming from the person that has one friend...... Hahahahaha grow the f**k up and move on u tit
Bahhhhh hahahahaha my mates are "fake" oh but ur a real mate eh sayin u think ur only mate acts like a lesbian...shes a square and a virgin.... But my mates are the fake ones.... K bye grow up
Just noticed i got the same bday as mum n dads son!!! f**k thats weird

All from the same guy in a 15 minute spell :huh:

Edited by The Minertaur

Please put this on your status if you know someone who is an asshole, Or maybe a two-faced b*****d, or someone who deserves a good hard punch in the face!! Or a major selfish 'me me me' drama queen. These idiots affect the lives of many. There is still no known cure for these Dickheads, but we can raise awareness. 93% won't copy and paste this, so let's see who the 7% with balls....

Oh, dear

There's this Celtic fan I enjoy winding up on Facebook, who posted a status slagging off Clyde in every way possible. He deleted it. I asked him on Chat why he deleted it. This was his reply:

"Piss aff mate. I just broke up with my burd and talking about Clyde's non-existent atmosphere isn't exactly high up on my priorities."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There's this Celtic fan I enjoy winding up on Facebook, who posted a status slagging off Clyde in every way possible. He deleted it. I asked him on Chat why he deleted it. This was his reply:

"Piss aff mate. I just broke up with my burd and talking about Clyde's non-existent atmosphere isn't exactly high up on my priorities."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Simple response.

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that. ;)" - Could be misconstrued in so many hilarious ways by a person who was emotionally charged.

My news feed has been filled with shite from a guy I used to work with who has gone on holiday to Spain. Even leading up to the holiday it was drivel like "only 37 hours n i will b in the air. canna wait."

Since then he has checked himself in at Prestwick Airport, commented on his plane, checked in at his hotel, posted about being delighted at finding Buckfast, posted about finding a pub to watch "The Rangers", posted pictures from his balcony, an almost hourly update with what temperature it is, and we have had a running commentary of every night out he has been on.

I am looking forward to deleteing this idiot, but first I will wait until next month for the inevitable "omg, just got ma fone bill and it was ova 200 quid".

This ain't an annoying thing, just a general facebook question.

See this "on this day last year" thing everyone goes on about, where the fck does it show up on facebook as I've yet to see it on my own but everyone else is posting about their statuses last year ??

This ain't an annoying thing, just a general facebook question.

See this "on this day last year" thing everyone goes on about, where the fck does it show up on facebook as I've yet to see it on my own but everyone else is posting about their statuses last year ??

Go to a PM that someone has sent you, it'll be on the right hand side of the screen if you've got anything to show.

Doesn't always though.

A mate of mine yesterday:

"My children are military dependents. They have had to move often and make new friends where ever they go. They have spent Christmas, holidays and birthdays with only one parent. They are brave and strong like their country. People have asked "How can you do that to them?" and I say, "How can I not? Someone has to protect our freedom and rescue our loved ones." They are proud of their military parent!"

f**k right off. She's pretty hot though so can't get deleted.

Why do Nigerians type as though they are illiterate Jamaicans? They don't speak like this!!!

"sup man hw u d,i lost my oda sim dis my new no.07062522972.mis ya." - on a friend of a friends photo...

The number belongs to a "self employed" person from Abuja, called John K Akwo, if you want to tell him that you have 12 million pounds to transfer into his bank account.

Why do Nigerians type as though they are illiterate Jamaicans? They don't speak like this!!!

"sup man hw u d,i lost my oda sim dis my new no.07062522972.mis ya." - on a friend of a friends photo...

The number belongs to a "self employed" person from Abuja, called John K Akwo, if you want to tell him that you have 12 million pounds to transfer into his bank account.

Again?!? Honestly give it a rest with the ethnic stuff.

The ethnic stuff?

What would that be? A new Five reality show hosted by Steve Wright that's just a little too close to the edge?

Nah he's probably meaning the borderline racism

'DEATH TO AMERICA

THEY FUCKERS INFLICTED A MILLION GROUND ZEROES'

'THE DAY IS THE 10 YR ANIVERSAY OF 911 N A CANY BE FUCKED WAE AW THE PRO AMERICA SYMPATHY, f**k THEM THERE c***s HOW CAN U EVEN HAV A WAR ON TERROR??? WITS NEXT A WAR ON FEAR ??? FUCKIN IMBOSILS'

'only 3 steel frame buildings in history have collapsed due 2 fire, them bein wtc buildin 1 2 n 7, it wis a fuckin setup dnt believe the lies no plane even hit tower 7 n it collapsed, n how many dafties didnae even know there wis a third tower tht collapsed ???? GEORGE BUSH IS A MASS MURDERER'

wow, just wow. the triplet towers? buildings 1, 2 and 7? tower 7?

edit - fair play to the guy regarding this building 7, i just found out about it

Edited by bullywee

I've been getting hate mail about my post regarding 9/11 and it saying how i couldnt give a shit about it.

I have to say, the whole' 9/11*please like my status*' annoyed me a bit, and I wish I had just went ALLAH AKBAR! just to piss them off, but ended up bottling it...