Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

40 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Im proud to be green from the waist down.

You're supposed to give them a cold rinse before use, you fool.

I've heard/read grown-up 50s/60s kids complaining about having to wear hand-me-down clothes, being poor, being battered by adults, being dragged out to Sunday School, and being forced by pervert teachers to do PE in their undies due to not having kit. The rest would be like kids today complaining that they don't have flying cars and cyborg implants yet.

What's up with auld c***s being desperate to prove they were superior to their grandkids? Fucking weirdos.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I've heard/read grown-up 50s/60s kids complaining about having to wear hand-me-down clothes, being poor, being battered by adults, being dragged out to Sunday School, and being forced by pervert teachers to do PE in their undies due to not having kit. The rest would be like kids today complaining that they don't have flying cars and cyborg implants yet.

What's up with auld c***s being desperate to prove they were superior to their grandkids? Fucking weirdos.

The same ones who say "the good old days".

Less of your pish. Absolutely nothing was better back in your day than now.

On 18/06/2020 at 09:28, BigFatTabbyDave said:

That tends to make them even angrier than the original shitpost.

Facebookers seem to like to wallow in their own shit.

Yup, instead of being pleased that whatever they are concerned about isn't actually happening they get really defensive.

It's as if they actually want it to be true.

3 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

One of my major pet peeves right now. When I was growing up in the 60s and 70s, I had to listen to my parents and grandparents generation banging on about how they didn't have all the things I had. I could never understand why they felt that automatically made them superior to me. I would try to point out to them that as children 'they' had things 'their' grandparents didn't but it never struck home.

It's thoroughly depressing now that it's my peers who think they're hot shit because they didn't have smart phones, cable television and central heating. Seriously Boomer, give it a rest. NOBODY is impressed.

"Did they care? Did they heck." Aye, they fucking well did.

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

My Grandmother always told there was no such thing as " The Good Old Days" , she said they were dam awful auld days 

4 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

And the aqueducts. Other than going to football and the aqueducts NOTHING was better then.

On 18/06/2020 at 09:17, Spring Onion said:

Am I missing something here but an illegal immigrant gets no money as they are illegal and can hardly go and sign on every couple of weeks. 

Actually as soon as they get off the crate they used to float here they get handed a massive cheque and the pick of the best Council homes that are available.

If none are empty or adequate for them they go round and kick some British pensioner out of their gaff trying extra hard to find a veteran for extra rage.

I read this in the Daily mail so know it's true.