Future Scotland Team

froggybinos

8 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

I think that's a fair point, you just put a list up of uncapped players. Didn't make any claims about any of their futures.

Are we just ignoring the fact he posted the names as a line up in a thread named "future Scotland team"?

9 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

When you see somebody struggling and others having a go its pretty easy to jump in two footed on an easy target. Its also pathetic.

The guy posted something incorrect, I corrected him to be told I was wrong. Don’t really see the problem with asking for proof. 

15 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

The guy posted something incorrect, I corrected him to be told I was wrong. Don’t really see the problem with asking for proof. 

Also, as the guy says.

Your quick to jump in and "correct" him, but completely ignore moonster. Who was in first and also incorrect, whats the difference? Hes not the easy target you require.

28 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

I totally forgot Liam Lyndsay existed.
Shows how far we've come from the days of scraping around for defenders.

"Tiny things that send me into a blubbering snottery mess" for this pish but if he'd stayed with us, developed a bit more and then made a move for more fucking money!!!!!! he would have made it, I think. 

Aye, if the OP had put a TW at the start of his post I wouldn't have suddenly found myself curled up on the floor angrily sobbing and repeating "300 fucking grand" over and over again. 

1 minute ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Also, as the guy says.

Your quick to jump in and "correct" him, but completely ignore moonster. Who was in first and also incorrect, whats the difference? Hes not the easy target you require.

There's an uncomfortable truth in this.

Looking at the posts tells me we're dealing with someone more in a "that rangers fan Abdul" kind of mould, if you get my drift. 

6 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Also, as the guy says.

Both of them were wrong, hence why I just posted the link with the correct stats. The moonster didn’t then spend several posts telling me that actually he was still right, which is the main difference there. 

3 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Both of them were wrong, hence why I just posted the link with the correct stats. The moonster didn’t then spend several posts telling me that actually he was still right, which is the main difference there. 

You mean the post where you quote the stats and say

"Whatever dryhorse"

2 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

You mean the post where you quote the stats and say

"Whatever dryhorse"

No, I mean this post.

17 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

According to Transfermarkt, Mallan has starred four times (being subbed off every time) and been subbed on a further five times this season.

And going by national coefficients, Scotland is ninth while Turkey is 19th (https://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/#/yr/2022)

3 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

No, I mean this post.

Where did I argue with that post I said 9 games 14 appearences it's on his wicki page clear as day 

Also I aren't in the Abdul mould I aren't orange or a bigot

To many wee ket board warrior types in here you can't post anything but there trying to make something out off what it isn't 

Or if you argue with them they shout to the mods to ban me again 

So the best thing is just to say

Enjoy your night pal

3 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

No, I mean this post.

Where did I argue with that post I said 9 games 14 appearences it's on his wicki page clear as day 

To many wee ket board warrior types in here you can't post anything but there trying to make something out off what it isn't 

Enjoy your night pal

1 minute ago, General dissaray said:

Enjoy your night pal

I’m no getting into this again, but you clearly said he had nine starts, which he doesn’t.

I never claimed you were in the ‘EDL Abdul’ mould.

Stop responding to me. 

6 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I’m no getting into this again, but you clearly said he had nine starts, which he doesn’t.

I never claimed you were in the ‘EDL Abdul’ mould.

Stop responding to me. 

you love getting involved in pointless arguments, easy wind up imo.

47 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Enjoy your night pal

I will enjoy my night as soon as you tell me where I can find these ket boards, please.