Future Scotland Team

froggybinos

2 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

:lol: 

There’s no way this isn’t a wind up. 

I just had a look at transfermarkt it clearly says nine starts actually count his games from the bottom up

Anyway stop derailing the threat he is a good player always has been would happilly took him to Ibrox when Warburton and Pedro were around 

Steven (Stevie) Mallan, born 25 March 1996 has played 9 (nine) league matches this season for Yeni Malatyaspor.

He has played 341 total minutes which is an average of 84% of one half of a game of football.  Yes, he's played 38 minutes per match on average.

He has started four matches, being subbed off in all four.  And been subbed on five times.

His team are sixth bottom of the league.

He's probably got a decent tan and he's not good enough for Scotland.

image.png.27da45ad47d8f61ddbfa45baf9a1afb0.png

Edited by HuttonDressedAsLahm

17 minutes ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

Steven (Stevie) Mallan, born 25 March 1996 has played 9 (nine) league matches this season for Yeni Malatyaspor.

He has played 341 total minutes which is an average of 84% of one half of a game of football.  Yes, he's played 38 minutes per match on average.

He has started four matches, being subbed off in all four.  And been subbed on five times.

His team are sixth bottom of the league.

He's probably got a decent tan and he's not good enough for Scotland.

image.png.27da45ad47d8f61ddbfa45baf9a1afb0.png

My list was more about stregth in depth off the entire squad,how many times do I need to say that it's not a team that will start?

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

You know someone's got a unique suggestion if a thread like this is trending, but Stevie Mallan is certainly a bizarre shout.

What is unique about saying if a player does well in a good league abroad that they might not one day break into the squad if we get suspension and injuries or players drop form?

Yes I'm aware apart from LB that CM is the hardest place to get in the team just now,but we don't know what is around the corner for us

Happy we have the likes off Ferguson and Turnbull and Gilmour breaking through though

And we got guys like McTomilnay and McGinn playing in EPL Armstrong to but hasn't played much 

We got Gauld and Henderson to look at to,and Jack to come back

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

You know someone's got a unique suggestion if a thread like this is trending, but Stevie Mallan is certainly a bizarre shout.

What is unique about saying if a player does well in a good league abroad that they might not one day break into the squad if we get suspension and injuries or players drop form?

Yes I'm aware apart from LB that CM is the hardest place to get in the team just now,but we don't know what is around the corner for us

Happy we have the likes off Ferguson and Turnbull and Gilmour breaking through though

And we got guys like McTomilnay and McGinn playing in EPL Armstrong to but hasn't played much 

5 hours ago, General dissaray said:

Nothing, it's just that he isn't doing well and the league is worse (in terms of coefficient at least) than ours. 

Folk would give you less of a hard time if you just went "aye fair enough" and left it instead of this incessant doubling down.

3 minutes ago, velo army said:

Nothing, it's just that he isn't doing well and the league is worse (in terms of coefficient at least) than ours. 

Folk would give you less of a hard time if you just went "aye fair enough" and left it instead of this incessant doubling down.

Do you think it I care about the hard time,what about giving it tight to the guy that says he hasn't played at all this year?

I made up a team off guys that haven't been capped,show me where I said that they will be?

I told you could easily put three squads together be bothered if I wanted to

But guys like you would also have a problem with that as well 

On 27/10/2021 at 18:35, General dissaray said:

Maxwell Blackpool 

Hyam Coventry City

Lindsay Preston North end

Elliott Phillidelphia 

Gauld Toronto 

Henderson Empoli 

Mallan the Turkish mob

Doig Hibs 

Hickey Bolonga 

Dembele Peterborough 

Paterson Swansea City

??

9 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Do you think it I care about the hard time,what about giving it tight to the guy that says he hasn't played at all this year?

I made up a team off guys that haven't been capped,show me where I said that they will be?

I told you could easily put three squads together be bothered if I wanted to

But guys like you would also have a problem with that as well 

I think that's a fair point, you just put a list up of uncapped players. Didn't make any claims about any of their futures.

I'd agree tho stevie mallan getting called up in future tho is unrealistic.

The bit in bold, the guys trying to do you a favour. Step back and read it again rather than have a go at him.

6 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Cool, can you provide the source for the claim he’s “started 9 games and appeared on 14”?

Given you called the club he plays for “the Turkish mob”, I’m not massively inclined to just take your word for it. 

When you see somebody struggling and others having a go its pretty easy to jump in two footed on an easy target. Its also pathetic.

1 minute ago, BingMcCrosby said:

I think that's a fair point, you just put a list up of uncapped players. Didn't make any claims about any of their futures.

I'd agree tho stevie mallan getting called up in future tho is unrealistic.

The bit in bold, the guys trying to do you a favour. Step back and read it again rather than have a go at him.

I don't need any favours it wasn't me claiming Mallon hadn't played this year and he has played for than Armstrong for a example and yes he is better than Mallan,but Gauld and Henderson are to and would be in before him in any situation 

4 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Greg Docherty has been ever present for Hull City this year almost 14 games is maybe higher up on list off possibles than Mallan is as well,another incidentally we could potentially lose to Ireland 

John Fleck has same amount off games at Sheff Utd as well

But numbers off games don't actually count for anything not to Clarke anyway he picks players more than on loyalty than on form which isn't necessarily a bad thing because he has them playing for him