Future Scotland Team

froggybinos

Robertson v Shaw is a decent debate. Monreal is far better than both.

Yup, Monreals horrendously under-rated.

Big thing is Arsenal are seemingly selling Gibbs this Summer, and want to replace him with a young left back who'll eventually take over from Monreal, and they want him to comply with the Home-Grown rules too.

Stephen Kinglsey played the 90 against Arsenal for Swansea last night and looked decent!

Jay Fulton also got the last 20 mins. Hopefully these two can kick on!

Aye great news, Kingsley played well by all reports too.

Pity we've already got three excellent left backs.

1. Robertson

2. Tierney

3. Shinnie

That's the pecking order, right ?

I wold agree with that order. Kinglsey played a lot at CB for Falkirik I beleve though so it would be interesting to see him in that role if he got a chance!

LB is looking good with Robertson and Tierney, by far our most promising position right now I think.

Mulgrew is like a carthorse at left back and Whitaker is getting on a bit now I think. Robertson looks miles ahead of both so hopefully we (Strachan) see him as first choice. Mullgrew still does a job in the squald at CB I think. We need to have attacking minded fullbacks for us to progress now.

I can see Robertson signing for Everton to replace Baines in a couple of seasons, he is getting on a bit now.

Tierney is a good prospect but we don't even know if he'll choose to play for Scotland :lol: . He has looked good in a piss poor Celtic team, let him develop for the next couple of years instead of heaping all sorts of unnecessary pressure on him.

I think Whittaker is under rated by Scotland fans, I thought he had a decent campaign. You'll get a steady 6-7/10 most games from his where as Hutton is either a 1/10 or a 10/10.

I can see Robertson signing for Everton to replace Baines in a couple of seasons, he is getting on a bit now.

Tierney is a good prospect but we don't even know if he'll choose to play for Scotland :lol: . He has looked good in a piss poor Celtic team, let him develop for the next couple of years instead of heaping all sorts of unnecessary pressure on him.

I think Whittaker is under rated by Scotland fans, I thought he had a decent campaign. You'll get a steady 6-7/10 most games from his where as Hutton is either a 1/10 or a 10/10.

Why would he not choose to play for us?

Why would he not choose to play for us?

I thought I read somewhere he may have a bit of Irish in him ala McGeady and McCarthy, might have been on here actually, if so it's bullshit :lol: .

Having just googled his name it appears he isn't a turncoat traitor bawbag http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/kieran-tierney-happy-to-wait-for-scotland-cap-chance-1-4040689.

I'd be fast tracking Tierney, as he can actually defend.

I'm surprised you're not advocating Forsyth as the left back. As you've got a whole ex-Dee good/ex-Utd over rated shtick on the go.

Aye great news, Kingsley played well by all reports too.

Stephen Kinglsey played the 90 against Arsenal for Swansea last night and looked decent!

Jay Fulton also got the last 20 mins. Hopefully these two can kick on!

Delighted for the lads obviously, Kingsley played pretty well, he played cautiously like someone playing their first premiership game.

but

Il be my usual negative self, Swansea made 6 changes and rested a load of key players, they'd already written that game of and were concentrating on the Norwich game on Saturday. Will the 2 Falkirk boys be in the squad on Saturday? I hope so but I doubt it.