The Creepy & The Strange

10 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Guaranteed that BFTD wears his wolf T shirt with grey joggers that haven't been washed in a while.

Stop following me to work, Skidmarks.

8 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Is it like those framed pictures you used to get of the dogs sitting around a table smoking and playing poker???

I think it's sitting on the seat behind the rider, so not even that interesting. Hold on while I check.

1 minute ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Stop following me to work, Skidmarks.

I think it's sitting on the seat behind the rider, so not even that interesting. Hold on while I check.

Post a picture 

Boo. Turns out that it's just a giant wolf lazily threatening an empty motorbike  :thumbsdown

I've also got one with a bloody big eagle on that I don't remember getting. Absolutely shameful that the old man saw these and thought of his only son.

d078f0a364663be41e33364e16d13ce5.jpg

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

I have a Levis t-shirt with a wolf on it. It's cool as f**k to be fair.

I don't feel we're helping the credibility of the wolf t-shirt, you know.

2 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Boo. Turns out that it's just a giant wolf lazily threatening an empty motorbike  :thumbsdown

I've also got one with a bloody big eagle on that I don't remember getting. Absolutely shameful that the old man saw these and thought of his only son.

d078f0a364663be41e33364e16d13ce5.jpg

That's nice :/

Do you like wolves or motorbikes?

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

No fucks given this side of the Clack bridge.... emoji106.png

At least that's another Christmas present sorted out.

1 minute ago, DDcups said:

That's nice :/

Do you like wolves or motorbikes?

I'm a bit indifferent to either TBH.

Can't say I'm feeling it as a chat-up line, though. That's down there with Rikki Fulton's "d'ye like big Labrador dugs?"

• 1 month later...

Just me that doesnt really give a f**k about this "surveillance"? I'm not entirely sure watching me walking into a room and sitting on my arse for four hours is particularly worthy of attention

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just me that doesnt really give a f**k about this "surveillance"? I'm not entirely sure watching me walking into a room and sitting on my arse for four hours is particularly worthy of attention

Could be crucial evidence however if it came down to hurling faeces at another human being.

Actually considered bumping this earlier but couldn't be arsed searching:

Yesterday I bought a new t-shirt and decided to hang it up in the bedroom cupboard to save me ironing it in the morning. My other half is witness to me hanging it up immediately before jumping into bed.

This morning I went to get it and it's nowhere to be found. I've gutted the wardrobe and it is most definitely not there, nor has she seen it. Part of me thought she might have hidden it for whatever reason, but she's a dreadful liar and she was the one that picked the shirt out for me, so not like she hates it. Both perplexed now.

4 hours ago, Njord said:

Few conspiracy theories doing the rounds over the remote surveillance possibilities that your WiFi router offers .

Appears they could tell if a specific individual walks in a room to a 90% probability, amongst other shtuff.

http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2016/08/wi-fi-surveillance/497132/

My router can't deal with two smart phones, a tablet and a laptop, never mind read my movements or what I'm typing.  

Or not...

Heard about it from Dr Karl on Up All Night, who is about the cleverest bugger around, and that prompted me to search for info on it in the morning.

Inhales sharply through teeth.

If you want to believe you're being watched by the CIA/Google/The Lizard overlords through the your wifi router, you should.

Maybe just turn it around so it faces your wall or something? That will show them!

• 3 weeks later...

Similarly, I lived with my mate - who had the phone number - 204681 ... then moved into a new house where I was assigned the number 610284. As you can see the two phone numbers are anagrams. 

But wait. There's more. 

When I lived in the these houses, the deli I used to phone every time to order lunch had the number 862410.. 

There are forces at work we don't understand sheeple. 

• 2 weeks later...
Actually considered bumping this earlier but couldn't be arsed searching:

Yesterday I bought a new t-shirt and decided to hang it up in the bedroom cupboard to save me ironing it in the morning. My other half is witness to me hanging it up immediately before jumping into bed.

This morning I went to get it and it's nowhere to be found. I've gutted the wardrobe and it is most definitely not there, nor has she seen it. Part of me thought she might have hidden it for whatever reason, but she's a dreadful liar and she was the one that picked the shirt out for me, so not like she hates it. Both perplexed now.

Sounds like you've got a Japanese woman living in your cupboard imo