A great feeling at Cappielow..

Probably only £50K when we could have had more, considering Rae's farcical public declaration of what he'd accept.

I'd suggest that would be a very good fee.

In better news, we apparently have Dougie Imrie in doing pre-season training with us. Would be a very decent signing, and right midfield has been a bit of a problem position over the last couple of seasons for us.

We had apparently been in for him as well and offered him terms but he was looking for a 2 year deal. Something we haven't offered to a player in quite a while.

We had apparently been in for him as well and offered him terms but he was looking for a 2 year deal. Something we haven't offered to a player in quite a while.

He won't be joining us either then.

At least QOS have got to a major cup final recently. Morton have never done f**k all in my lifetime, and I'm fucking ancient.

I must be ancienter than you - I can remember them getting to the 1963/64 League Cup Final, where they covered themselves in glory.

Why? We signed Tony Wallace on a 2 year contract.

Imrie would be a excellent addition for us.

Wallace was an exception because Rae told Moore he had to give him more than one year as he wasn't going to pay a development fee for a player only to see him released after one season. Other than that we've only given out longer than one year to young players who could potentially command a transfer fee, ie. Tidser and Bachirou. I'd be very surprised if we were to give a two year deal to Imrie or anyone else his age.

Sorry if it's already been mentioned but you've Marc Fitzpatrick on trial too. Solid signing. He was probably the weak point of our 1st Division winning starting XI a couple seasons ago but he'll do a job at left back. Mainly played midfield for all those years at Motherwell and I think he'd be more comfortable there.

Sorry if it's already been mentioned but you've Marc Fitzpatrick on trial too. Solid signing. He was probably the weak point of our 1st Division winning starting XI a couple seasons ago but he'll do a job at left back. Mainly played midfield for all those years at Motherwell and I think he'd be more comfortable there.

From his brief spell with Queens, he looked a competent defender but didn't add anything going forward. Maybe with a full preseason under his belt he'll be better.

Should we be really confused by this?Tidser has how long on his contract and is off for £50KWe sold Higgy to Huddersfield for £125K with 6 months left on his deal.Confused. I thought he was brilliant.

Finally! Someone who agrees with me that Andy Carroll is better than Luis Suarez!

You have no idea how long I've waited to meet someone with as shit logic as me.

It was more a contractual question. I take it he had a year left. Tidser is of course world class according to some so logically you'd expect some hard negotiating for him. Certainly a better deal compared to what we received for Karl.

Are things really that tight at Cappielow?

Tidser has said in today's paper that he believes that Rotherham have come in with an offer of the £50k up front, which is I believe, a very poor sum to have accepted. We should have been holding out for at least double that in my opinion, regardless of how long he has left on his deal.

Disappointed to lose him, but I do wish him the best of luck down there. We'll at least get to see him off when we play Rotherham in a pre-season friendly in a couple of weeks.

Tidser has said in today's paper that he believes that Rotherham have come in with an offer of the £50k up front, which is I believe, a very poor sum to have accepted. We should have been holding out for at least double that in my opinion, regardless of how long he has left on his deal.

Disappointed to lose him, but I do wish him the best of luck down there. We'll at least get to see him off when we play Rotherham in a pre-season friendly in a couple of weeks.

A piss poor sum of money, but inevitable when Rae was stupid enough to publicly announce he'd settle for that. Unbelievable incompetence on his part.

It's good that we'll get to give him something of a send off, although it'll be a pisser to see him playing against us.