A great feeling at Cappielow..

<< Needs more vodka IMO

Not really though: we're now demob happy as Moore's days are literally numbered. Tuesday will be 1) painful 2) profitable at the bookies and 3) punt Moore to the brink.

Kenny Shiels is the only non-Hartley man for the job

I hadn't actually thought about him, but it's a good shout, though I'd rather we approached Hartley first.

I was at the Alloa v Morton reserve game a few weeks ago, Hoppy was in charge of the team, but Moore and McNally were in the stand watching the game.

All I heard from Hartley was praise and encouragement for his players, however, all I heard from Moore was negative screams to young players embarking on their careers.

Edited by centralTon

It's become routine on this forum to ask for validation of claims, so if you can't back up your claims your efforts are wasted.

Oh dear: still too thick to understand that calling someone a thick jakey has zero relation to qualifications or 'validation'.

Better luck next time champ.

I hadn't actually thought about him, but it's a good shout, though I'd rather we approached Hartley first.

I was at the Alloa v Morton reserve game a few weeks ago, Hoppy was in charge of the team, but Moore and McNally were in the stand watching the game.

All I heard from Hartley was praise and encouragement for his players, however, all I heard from Moore was negative screams to young players embarking on their careers.

Why would Hartley take a downwards step to Morton? He'll have his eyes on the soon-to-be-vacant St Mirren post, a much more attractive role.

Oh dear: still too thick to understand that calling someone a thick jakey has zero relation to qualifications or 'validation'.

Better luck next time champ.

Oh dear, are you going to cite your qualifications to back up your hatred of a Morton supporter and P&B alumni?

Craig Reid has changed his header on Twitter to his Morton playing days; the exact header he removed the day he left Morton.

Got a strong feeling Reidy's on his way back to Scappa'.

It's been like that for a week or so. Before he was even training with us.

Paul Hartley hates St Mirren; St Mirren fans hate Paul Hartley. Other than that obvious fact and your failure to separate an 'approach' and a contract: just a terrific post.

Morton should approach Hartley and Hartley should knock it back. If he's feeling lucky and accepts then it'd prove a gamble paid handsomely by the club. More likely to be some club-related no-mark like David Hopkin though.

Paul Hartley hates St Mirren; St Mirren fans hate Paul Hartley. Other than that obvious fact and your failure to separate an 'approach' and a contract: just a terrific post.

Morton should approach Hartley and Hartley should knock it back. If he's feeling lucky and accepts then it'd prove a gamble paid handsomely by the club. More likely to be some club-related no-mark like David Hopkin though.

Even better...spotty youth disnae like Davy Hopkin 'shocker'.

Craig Reid has changed his header on Twitter to his Morton playing days; the exact header he removed the day he left Morton.

Got a strong feeling Reidy's on his way back to Scappa'.

So rat boy has finally sucked it up after signing shite to replace him and gone crawling back to Reid?

I hope Reid takes him to the cleaners.

So rat boy has finally sucked it up after signing shite to replace him and gone crawling back to Reid?

I hope Reid takes him to the cleaners.

Tbh as much as I want Reid back

A. I would much rather have a striker

B. If I was Reidy I would tell Moore/Rae to GTF after the way he was treated by them during the off season unless they were willing to pay me at least what I was making last season.