A great feeling at Cappielow..

Well this is interesting.

Rae hires lassies to dance infront of the old foggies at a Morton game and I'm the creep for mentioning it.

How exactly does this work?

I can only assume you know 1 of these dancers and are upset that I said its wrong?

You, and you alone, inferred that these cheerleaders and dances were of a sexual nature. These girls are dancers, performing coordinated dance routines, not fucking individual pole dances. There isn't anything sexual about it. It speaks volumes about you as a person that at the first mention of cheerleaders at a football match you speak of them as sexual object. You're a sexist creep.

Well this is interesting.

Rae hires lassies to dance infront of the old foggies at a Morton game and I'm the creep for mentioning it.

How exactly does this work?

I can only assume you know 1 of these dancers and are upset that I said its wrong?

You, and you alone, inferred that these cheerleaders and dances were of a sexual nature. These girls are dancers, performing coordinated dance routines, not fucking individual pole dances. There isn't anything sexual about it. It speaks volumes about you as a person that at the first mention of cheerleaders at a football match you speak of them as sexual object. You're a sexist creep.

Is there a big demand among football fans for coordinated dance routines? I have never once thought 'ooo, I hope there are some young lassies performing coordinated dance routines at half time'. Only a beast thinks like that.

Now, if we're talking lap dancing and pole dancing shows at half-time - with ladies - that would be weird, but I could see the point, given the demographic.

No chance.

If there was nothing sexual about it then what reaction would you get if these came out-

ugly-cheerleaders10.jpg

This thread has taken a rather sinister turn that is not one bit funny - not because of the fact it's aimed at my club, it's just crass, juvenile and pathetic.

So...not a great feeling then?

Edited by Scary Bear

No chance.

If there was nothing sexual about it then what reaction would you get if these came out-

ugly-cheerleaders10.jpg

You only think so because it's women that are involved. i.e you're a sexist.

Edited by hazzi

No chance.

You only think so because it's women that are involved. i.e you're a sexist.

Are you a dance purist? Why do they never have men doing these coordinated dance routines?

I've seen professional cheerleaders in America.

Whatever that is at football grounds can in no way be called dancing.

I've seen better dancing fae drunk lassies in nightclubs

This.

I mentioned they were underage and under dressed, the rest is your imagination.

Is there a big demand among football fans for coordinated dance routines? I have never once thought 'ooo, I hope there are some young lassies performing coordinated dance routines at half time'. Only a beast thinks like that.

Now, if we're talking lap dancing and pole dancing shows at half-time - with ladies - that would be weird, but I could see the point, given the demographic.

This.

I get very uncomfortable by the whole thing and usually scarper away for a pie so I don't have to watch.

No chance.

Wid, wid, wid, wid

Wid & wid :P

I've always wondered why so called cheerleaders (underage lassies) do their routines infront of the main stands at football games.

Basically it looks like the club pay these lassies to dance around frozen barely clothed infront of old men.

Proper beasty behaviour.

Leave it to you to lower the tone.

That's Mr Rae.

We aren't in America or watching American football, so why the cheerleaders?

Why not? Have you really ran out of ways to hate Morton and you're now trying to objectify dancers FFS?

Leave it to you to lower the tone.

That's Mr Rae.

We aren't in America or watching American football, so why the cheerleaders?

Cheerleaders in American sport are fuckin hot, professional dance groups. There is not a red blooded man alive who wouldn't eye them up (Beckham last year anyone???)

The Greenock type are quite clearly young girls probably proud as f**k to be out on the pitch with their families watching on, dreaming that they are in fact at Superbowl or suchlike,

Too far Gaz...

Why not? Have you really ran out of ways to hate Morton and you're now trying to objectify dancers FFS?

Hate you?

I was trying to help Morton fans see that they could and should very well be promoted once Hearts go belly up.

ETA read page 80

Edited by Gaz FFC