A great feeling at Cappielow..

I'd lose all faith in our management if they thought that Imrie + money would be a good replacement for Tidser.

I actually don't mind Imrie, but we should be looking at a full fee and if any player is being offered, it should be a potential replacement or it just isn't worth it.

Wonder if the signing of Joe McKee (Bolton) will herald the return to P&B of the 'piss-stained' poster that was McKee?...(for a while I was convinced that last season McKee was posting under the alias of POTC)...thoughts?

Some players sacrifice their individual aims for the benefit of the team. I was the Kevin Rutkiewicz of my team: right down to the dodgy clearances that turn into an excellent pass.

Rusty's well chuffed with your 'offering of accolades'.....but points out his departure is nothing to do with the benefit of the team... :lol:

Did VT score?

Some players sacrifice their individual aims for the benefit of the team. I was the Kevin Rutkiewicz of my team: right down to the dodgy clearances that turn into an excellent pass.

As a 2 goal hero for the team i can confirm that VT isn't a fans favourite but his hard work and dedication on the pitch is appreciated by his team mates.

He's the Kenny Miller of our team, except VT is better one on one with the goalkeeper in big games.

With resources tight at morton I would love to see moore bring in the young lad McCord from alloa thought he was excellent in both games vs Dunfermline anyone agree?

Yeah, decent player. But he isn't really what were looking for were looking for a deep lying midfielder to let Tidser, Bachirou & Mckee do their thing.

Reserve boys Verlaque, Mcdaid and Lunday been offered terms south of the border

Our youth/reserve players hardly got a sniff of a game in the last few games of the season with Moore saying they hadn't shown enough in the reserve games ? ... and later saying that with the pending 'part time' situation , some of our established players might not be in a job next season - so it was important to give them a chance of earning win bonuses from the last few games.(That worked a treat :blink: They would have been better busking up in Buchanan Street with Rutciewicz taking the lead- and giving the young players a chance) So I can understand them looking elsewhere - and good luck to them.

Someone on .org has posted that Reid has signed for QoS, again - who could blame him. Offering one of our best players less money is a slap in the coupon in anyones book.

Reserve boys Verlaque, Mcdaid and Lunday been offered terms south of the border.

A number of boys have been offered full time contracts and Verlaque is one of them, he has said that he would rather get first team experience and commit to Morton. but you never know what would attract a decent player these days..

Seems like a level headed boy...

Peter Weatherson has just signed for Annan.

Should do a turn for us in the third division.

I think Chappy has made a good signing here. Spoony's strength and his ability to hold off, direct the ball with head or whatever will certainly create plenty of chances...