A great feeling at Cappielow..

I'm only bumping this out of habit, but I feel bad about it. Morton aren't funny any more, just a bit sad.

Precisely this.

Mocking Morton actually stopped being fun a wee while ago now.

Ignoring them and this thread would be rude though and I'm a well brought up boy.

I'm hangin on in here...keep the faith.

Chin up old bean. Next season will be more fun away from the circus that the Championship will become.

Bad financially but better for the soul.

Every other full time football club in the country are going to benefit from the new clubby gravy train, every club except Morton. This is only go to stretch the already huge gap between them and the rest of the full time clubs even further.

The one season you really didn't want to get relegated from the wee league was this one, yet the good old Ton have somehow managed it. They're quite something.

Indeed.

It remains to be seen as to what Dougie Wonka will do with his "toy" once it drops into the Liga Del Costero.

Finally deliver on his threat of part time status ?

Chuck more dosh at a fast track promotion attempt from Div 1 ?

Try and find someone......anyone to take the cash drain off his business empire by selling it...

for sweeties ;)

(Coat retrieved)

First thing that wee Douglas should do before he returns to the diddy league is to remember how he voted at the time of league reconstruction. Then he should think of what he is going to say now to the teams he considered too unimportant to be concerned for their future. Well, well well, how the thought to be mighty have fallen.