Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Derogatory term for a Catholic.

What does it mean? Someone who tars roads? Or can our little blue friends just not spell and it's actually a little dog you put down holes to kill foxes?

Come to think of it, something with sharp teeth that would go into dark places and kill vermin would come in pretty useful right now...

This will be the work of the Regan-Lawwell axis in the Scottish Football Association as the well-informed, thoughtful and educated David "Leggo" Leggat likes to say.

So, final totally and absolutely final bids are due today at 5pm. According to Sportsound last night, "preferred bidder" status is only awarded once D&P have went through the "final" bids - which are due today at 5pm.

Step forward Brian Kennedy - who says he will submit another bid, but only once he knows who the "preferred bidder" is - by which time the fucking 5pm tonight deadline will be passed, no?

My link

My bid has been knocked back. My one pound coin bid was fine, my cheap Slater's suit passed the test, as did my Prontaprint business cards with a made-up Monaco postcode. So far so good. Then they told me that as a ginger, I looked too much like one of these tarrier chaps.

Bid rejected. Basturts. :P

So, final totally and absolutely final bids are due today at 5pm. According to Sportsound last night, "preferred bidder" status is only awarded once D&P have went through the "final" bids - which are due today at 5pm.

Step forward Brian Kennedy - who says he will submit another bid, but only once he knows who the "preferred bidder" is - by which time the fucking 5pm tonight deadline will be passed, no?

My link

They're all taking the Piss out of each other now.

The Yanks - We wre never in it

The Blue Knights - We're in but Ticketus may or not be part of the deal, Dave King supports us but he and we can't say that as he more tainted than Whytey and as for Paul Murray - is he just morphing into Whyte or what ?

Singapore - Silencealot more like

Kennedy - I'm out, well no I'm in but can I be in after everybody else to see what they have offered, work out if I can outbid it and still screw some readies out of it.

And in the middle Haudit & Daudit - More Final Deadline Days than Rolling Stones Final Concert Tours

No wonder the SFA / SPL are doing nothing - where do u start ????

My link

Makes no sense at all. Sure Haudit and Daudit will go for it though, after all its not til next week that "absolutely final final no more after this one except maybe a couple final bids" have to be lodged

My bid has been knocked back. My one pound coin bid was fine, my cheap Slater's suit passed the test, as did my Prontaprint business cards with a made-up Monaco postcode. So far so good. Then they told me that as a ginger, I looked too much like one of these tarrier chaps.

Actually photo's from the meeting reveled the real reason, you never wore a tie!

drunk-irish.jpg

The best thing about reading Rangers Media is the assumption on there that once Rangers in whatever form come out the other side of this they will just be able to go out and spend 20 to 30 million rebuilding a team!

Isn't that the type thinking that got Rangers where they are in the first place?

Think they need a reality check on the type of player they can expect to bring in if new owners run the club as a business.

regarding the SNP involvement in the rangers c.ase i sent Alex Salmond the following email, for all the good it will do but made me feel better rolleyes.gif

Dear Alex, The story in the Daily Record surrounding the meeting of ministers and HMRC about the Rangers situation, if true, shows a grave misjudgement on this issue in my humble opinion. Your support of a club failing to meet its tax bill saddens me. Maybe all businesses should not bother to pay taxes.

The demise of Rangers if allowed to happen would surely be a huge first step in lancing the cancer which is sectarianism in Scotland today. I cannot see what our party will gain by supporting the club as a great number of its supporters are politically unionist. Furthermore, you will lose voters throughout Scotland myself included with this stance. I refer you to the pie and bovril website forum thread rangers now in administration page 403-404. This gives a fair reflection of public feeling regards this situation and the loathing of this sectarian institution. For balance have a look at the rangersmedia site. Pick any forum. If it is the posters on that site that you choose to pander to then good luck and I and thousands like me will bid you and our party adieu.

But this is only the final final final final final bidding day.

You've still got time for a dye job before the final final final final final final final final final bidding day.

No excuses. Get back in there!

Administrators Duff & Phelps are expecting four or five final and best offers for the Scottish champions by 1700 BST.

OK so I'll admit I've not been paying too much attention to this whole farce recently, but where the hell are these bids all expected to come from? From what I can gather Cloud 9 aren't interested and Kennedy was knocked back and will only try again if someone he doesn't like becomes preferred bidder (I've never worked out why he cares so much either). That leave just the Blue Knights and the mysterious Singapore Triad Consortium bid. Now I know I'm not as qualified as D&P to perform simple arithmetic but to me that looks like 2 potential bids, not 4-5.

My link

You perhaps missed my previous post containing the bidding schedule. If you had read this you would have realised that we are not quite at the finishing line. Things should be clearer soon;

• Wednesday April 4th is the date for 'final best bids'

I can exclusively reveal the timetable for the period going forward. My mole in the offices of the administrators advises;

• Wednesday April 11th is the date for 'very final best bids'
  • Wednesday April 18th is the date for 'last best bids'
  • Wednesday April 25th is the date for 'late best bids'
  • Wednesday April 32nd is the date for 'best bids of people who previously withdrew from the process'
  • Wednesday April 39th is the date for 'interesting final best bids that haven't yet been considered'
  • Wednesday April 46th is the date for 'final second best bids'

I would continue but I'm not sure how many days there are in April.

It's really hotting up. :rolleyes:

Yes well done SFA I assume it was paid with interest since it was due in February and it's now April. When are Hearts getting their wedge?

In the interest of fairness the SFA are going to bypass the club and pay the money directly to the Hearts players.

OK so I'll admit I've not been paying too much attention to this whole farce recently, but where the hell are these bids all expected to come from? From what I can gather Cloud 9 aren't interested and Kennedy was knocked back and will only try again if someone he doesn't like becomes preferred bidder (I've never worked out why he cares so much either). That leave just the Blue Knights and the mysterious Singapore Triad Consortium bid. Now I know I'm not as qualified as D&P to perform simple arithmetic but to me that looks like 2 potential bids, not 4-5.

i cant see the blue knights bidding £30M