Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Holy Jeebus :o :

I suggested the other day there that we go to Ibrox to show our appreciation to our players and the Rangers staff but this disgusting untimely and unjustified act needs some retaliation with a walk to Hampden.

Their timing has been orchestrated to derail our takeover just like it did last week as the b*****ds want us liquidated and we know why and if you don't think it's down to intolerance or there are any sectarian motives behind this then sadly my friends you are all in for a sharp awaking.

We have suffered long enough in Glasgow from these third generation immigrants taking over our city, our legal system, our education system and our country by the republican filth. They are a poison everywhere and they know that us, the Rangers, are true British patriots and they want to try destroy that as they know the rest of the UK will fall without us.

This is time for action and for this sleeping giant to rise.

We are more than a club and they know that and we need some direct action.

I suggest that every fan from up and down the UK meet at the piggery at 1pm and allow the bears inside to do a mass walk out to join everyone outside before we march as one to Hampden Park.

This would be a massive statement to the SFA, SPL, Sky TV and the millions of viewers around the world to show how we are getting treated by our own footballing bodies in a time of crisis.

I would even go as far as the players walking off the pitch at 1pm and forfeiting the poxy 3 points.

We all need to be in this together, every man, women and child.

So, he's proposing an Orange march? unsure.gif

Fuck this, I was wanting an early night tonight. I'll be surprised if I can even sleep now :angry:

Know how you feel.

The end is in sight.

Haudit and Daudit will take their wedge and disappear into the sunset and a brave new day will dawn.

Now what's the plan to get rid of the other cheek?

So..

@SkySports: Rangers have also been hit with a 12-month transfer embargo by the SFA. Stay with us for more.

@BBCJamesCook: The SFA says Craig Whyte has been fined £200,000 for rule breaches; Rangers has been fined £160,000.

@BBCAlLamont: Rangers admin ' utterly shocked and dismayed by the draconian sanctions imposed on Rangers in respect of these charges.'

@BBCAlLamont: Paul Clark: A ban on signing players will seriously undermine the Club's efforts to rebuild after being rendered insolvent.

@Scottish_FA: Independent Judicial Panel Tribunal have confirmed outcome of hearing into Rangers FC and Craig Whyte http://t.co/6MkbsXws

That about it?

Edited by chico

They can still sign players under 18. Unfortunately their £30 a week wages and packets of haribos will probably cost too much for them though.

Nae Haribos until Bhattus and the Milngavie miniart get their cash :P

So, does this make Rangers more attractive or less attractive to the queues of prospective owners beating a path to Haudit and Daudit's door?

The truth is nobody ever had any serious intention to save them. Nobody has actually offered anything for the debt ridden hole and certainly won't now. As for Whyte, he was too scared to face the SFA. Can't we just deport them all over the water where they belong.

Can't remember Motherwell or Dundee lying through their teeth to the SFA.

What you fail to understand is that the SFA haven't fined Rangers a single penny for financial mismanagement - it's all regarding your club aping the rules.

get it fucking roond ye

It is to do with the non payment of Tax and NI contributions according to Duff and Phelps.

I am quite sure the punishment will be vastly reduced on appeal BUT that is not the point here. This will make Rangers less appealing as an investment to any consortium. Like the SPL rule changes mid season it has been deliberately timed to inflict as much damage as possible on the club. Hopeful;ly this will unite the Rangers support as never before because never before has their support been needed more.

I don't consider myself a radical by any stretch of the imagination but this is too much. I will wait and see what those at the club have to say but i think the time has come when we need strong leadership. No right thinking person can honestly say the punishment fits the crime here.

Know how you feel.

The end is in sight.

Haudit and Daudit will take their wedge and disappear into the sunset and a brave new day will dawn.

Now what's the plan to get rid of the other cheek?

I think Vlad's half way down that road already. ;)

It is to do with the non payment of Tax and NI contributions according to Duff and Phelps.

I am quite sure the punishment will be vastly reduced on appeal BUT that is not the point here. This will make Rangers less appealing as an investment to any consortium. Like the SPL rule changes mid season it has been deliberately timed to inflict as much damage as possible on the club. Hopeful;ly this will unite the Rangers support as never before because never before has their support been needed more.

I don't consider myself a radical by any stretch of the imagination but this is too much. I will wait and see what those at the club have to say but i think the time has come when we need strong leadership. No right thinking person can honestly say the punishment fits the crime here.

ETA: GIRFUY!

Edited by Drooper