Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think Accies gave up any chance of being a Proddy team when they started playing that turncoat, tarrier b*****d James McCarthy.

Anyone who knows anything about ex-chairman Jan Stepek would also have to question their inclusion. Blantyre Vics would probably be the most suitable JKL entry from the wider Hamilton area.

Do Ticketus not hold the key to a CVA? The list of creditors is lost away inside this thread, but if I remember correctly, more than 25% of the total amount owed is owed to Ticketus, and with a CVA requiring 75% support to go through, it can't be done without them.

I can't see a CVA going through now, unless there's an agreement between Ticketus and whichever group takes over to pass a CVA at a certain level. I highly doubt that exists, and it'll be liquidation for The Rangers.

I dont know if the court case has been heard yet as to whether ticketus are a normal creditor or whether their deal would stand if they continue to trade, if i was ticketus Id say we have a deal (just like shirt sales and other merchandising things) and id be looking for the full amount.

The thing about all these no-so-veiled threats of sanctions from Jardine and co is that surely to f**k this will only get the backs up of the people who actually have the power to decided Rangers' future.

The time that Rangers can control people with threats and bullying is surely long gone.

The club and their moronic fans are still trying to call the shots when they dont have any right to do so.

If they are allowed back in the SPL with a points deduction they will still be unhappy and feel the need to sound out their enemies.

Fck them.Its time every club started to stick the fkin boot in.I can't see it though.Our only hope is Mad Vlad loses the plot

Anyone who knows anything about ex-chairman Jan Stepek would also have to question their inclusion. Blantyre Vics would probably be the most suitable JKL entry from the wider Hamilton area.

Aye, Mr Stepek had a sign in his shop window that read "Only Catholics need apply"

This was in the Larkhall branch too :lol:

It never seemed busy any time I passed.

I dont know if the court case has been heard yet as to whether ticketus are a normal creditor or whether their deal would stand if they continue to trade, if i was ticketus Id say we have a deal (just like shirt sales and other merchandising things) and id be looking for the full amount.

Aye, Ticketus will be looking to recover their money, or as much of it as they can, somehow. We know that Kennedy has had two(?) bids knocked back so far, neither of which seemed to be seriously considered. We also suspect that Murray and TBK have little, if any cash to put up (Ticketus seemed to be the main financial power in TBK Version 1). So what deal exactly can Kennedy and TBK have come up with in the last few days that is better, or even equal to, anything that has been on the table up to now????

Oh and since Miller was looking for assurances of no further punishments, even before Mondays fine & player registration ban, we've got to assume he's out of the bidding now, don't we? He's certainly not been mentioned all this week that I've noticed.

Ravelin

Maybe Ticketus think they'll do better opposing a CVA and then picking over the bones of the liquidisation.

If Murray Park and Ibrox were correctly valued then yeh, they would get their money back quite easily, what was it, 200m?

The Blue Knights are clearly a joke outfit. The fact that they even bothered to give themselves a cringeworthy name is the biggest clue about what motivates them as they simply don't have the resources.

Agree completely.

If Kennedy/TBK had anywhere near the resources that were needed, this would have been a done deal a couple of weeks ago.

As such, they are nowhere near where they need to be and are only delaying the inevitable liquidation :)

A Ticketus spokesman said: "Ticketus is no longer able to play a role in the consortium's bid for The Rangers Football Club plc at this stage.

"Ticketus first and foremost has a duty to its investors to protect the investment that it currently has in the club. Our willingness to work with all interested bidders, and to try and be part of a solution for the club, was undertaken with the objective to agree terms that would satisfy both our investors' needs as well as being in the interests of the club, its fans and its creditors.

"Regrettably over the course of this week it became impossible to reconcile these interests with the proposals put forward by the Blue Knights as the terms of a deal became clearer.

"We do not wish to attach any blame to the failure of these talks as, while there have been frustrations on all sides at times, we believe all parties have been acting in good faith to agree terms."Paul Murray and the Blue Knights have the interests of the club at heart and we wish them well as they continue to try to secure the best outcome for the club and its fans. We hope that a swift resolution can be found for the club that will enable it to continue to play a leading role in Scottish football."

Note that Ticketus say nothing that backs up the Daily Record line that "It was the brutal SFA sanctions what did it!". Making it up as usual..

This boycott is really hitting William Hills hard, another 4p onto their share price so far today, now at their highest price for almost four years.

Yup, pay day today and I'm going to stuff in as many Big Macs as humanly possible.

As we seem to be stuck in the JKL, I need to start piling on the pounds anyway.

http://www.telegraph...on-Rangers.html

"Instead, they convened until 10.45 on Friday night. On Monday they again worked long into the evening hours. And for whose benefit, exactly? For Rangers – whose administrators had conveyed that they needed a verdict delivered with absolute urgency."

So, the SFA panel rushed the decision on the request of the adminstrators - which kind of puts a huge spanner in the works of the 'badly timed' to scupper bids.

Seriously, you couldnt make it up!

i see Forsyth also had to back track by way of a veiled apology in the article re Alex Thompson.

Edited by MarreZ

Just listened to that tit Jardine's comments on sportsound podcast,the guy just sounds ridiculous and is this kind of talk is going to incite Sundays game even more so ,guarentee there will be some incident then, that is unless the Teddy bears aren't playing possum.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/9229029/SFA-panel-admits-rushed-decision-on-Rangers.html

Alex Thomson clarification

On Thursday we reported that Strathclyde Police were not investigating a complaint from Alex Thomson in respect of a “direct physical threat” allegedly made by a Scottish journalist, to which the chief correspondent of Channel 4 News referred in his blog after he visited Glasgow to cover the story of Rangers’ financial plight.

Alex has, however, asked us to point out that Strathclyde Police are investigating a complaint in relation to an implied physical threat against him and three other journalists and that a dossier of evidence has been made available to the force.

Telegraph Sport understands that this relates to comments posted in a blog. The journalist against whom the allegations have been made remains unnamed.

No, not "we" reported - RODDY FORSYTH reported, and dare anyone suggest completely made up for the sake of effect. Caught lying again, you doughnut mouthed muppet!