Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If this is all allowed to happen, perversely the only ones who will have the muscle to help the rest of the diddy teams are Celtic's supporters, obviously the club itself is not stupid and will want the status quo but they do stand to be shafted more than anyone and their fans are not happy.

Id hope that the fans of the other clubs rally if it looks remotely like this could get carried through and the deals have already been done. I dont want to punish my club but we are constantly told we are all irrelevant anyway and that there are only two teams that matter up here, no matter what it takes more than two teams to play in a league every year and the sooner the clubs woke up and realised this the stronger we would be.

Im actually sickened by the prospect of us all being shafted right now, its completely unpalatable.

They'll have to be quick retiring the #12 shirt, since all the other numbers will be retired next month.

Something that is really bothering me though, Neil Doncaster. How can someone with such a small head have such an enormous face?

52199.6a00d83451b05569e20133edbc8aec970b-450wi.jpg

Gonnae stop posting that c***s picture!

To all the fans of diddy teams, here are Sandy Jardine's words of wisdom, which amount to a gigantic GIRUY. He has a particular message for Airdrieonians fans in his final paragraph.

If that's not enough to make you seethe, then you have ice in your veins.

This thread is becoming like most of the threads on Rangers Media - boycott this, boycott that (they've always called for boycotts, even before admin) I'll tell you right now, there won't be a demonstrable difference in attendances next season.

I'm inclined to agree.

Miller must be asking himself, as you put it, "Even the diddies at the SFA and SPL are surely not that daft, they would agree to demands set by , what is basically, a complete stranger!". It is his first step into Scottish football's minefield of stupidity and hypocrisy.

It's like a football version of The Real Hustle but the principles of that show are spot on, the best scams are landed with people who are desperate for what you are telling them to be true.

Everyone at Rangers wanted Murray to be a bottomless pit feeding money into the club from his own wealth rather than believe he was cheating the tax system and running up massive debt.

Murray, a supposedly astute business man, believed Whyte had the finance needed because he could cobble together fabrication of his wealth - because he wanted out and wanted to believe.

D&P and Scottish football's organisers want to believe Miller will sort out their problem.

"You can't cheat an honest man, not because you should not but because those being conned are greedy and dishonest people, who are thus less likely to over-analyse anything that would make them rich."

Wonder why we haven't heard from Vlad

post-9889-0-82533000-1336120614_thumb.jp

What 'd Vlad gain from liquidating Hearts plc >> transferring their footballing assets to a NewCo?

He owes the debt to himself, we're always told. He can write-it-off without going for a NewCo.

If the Newco waltz into the SPL, it be here for me.

A stone's throw from my front door (or about 5 minutes on the bike).

Done deal. No messing. No looking back.

Get yourself down to see the Sons play too

Wee friendly diddy club living within their means

Only four stops on the train

£12 to get in / modern stadium / decent bar / good cheap food

we'd be glad to see you 8)

I'm inclined to agree.

You are right.

I said way back at the start of this, that the only people who can punish Rangers are fans of the other clubs.

Owners and board members at the other clubs will bend over and be sworded by Rangers, for short term economic benefit. Quite understandably - they don't want the headache of a funding black hole for next season and the one beyond.

But fans of these clubs have to take a stand now and say "no thanks". We won't go back if Rangers are allowed to swan back in as if nothing happened.

The mouthpieces of the diddy clubs will talk about the SPL needing Rangers. What they forget is that they also need their own customers even more. The only thing that can give them a backbone is if fans desert in droves and refuse to partake in an SPL with Rangers 1690.

But they won't. So the club chairmen will do everything in their power to ensure Rangers are just fine.

To all the fans of diddy teams, here are Sandy Jardine's words of wisdom, which amount to a gigantic GIRUY. He has a particular message for Airdrieonians fans in his final paragraph.

If that's not enough to make you seethe, then you have ice in your veins.

lol.. wut?

"We as a club have never owed money, except to the bank. We've always paid our debts"

You are right.

I said way back at the start of this, that the only people who can punish Rangers are fans of the other clubs.

Owners and board members at the other clubs will bend over and be sworded by Rangers, for short term economic benefit. Quite understandably - they don't want the headache of a funding black hole for next season and the one beyond.

But fans of these clubs have to take a stand now and say "no thanks". We won't go back if Rangers are allowed to swan back in as if nothing happened.

The mouthpieces of the diddy clubs will talk about the SPL needing Rangers. What they forget is that they also need their own customers even more. The only thing that can give them a backbone is if fans desert in droves and refuse to partake in an SPL with Rangers 1690.

But they won't. So the club chairmen will do everything in their power to ensure Rangers are just fine.

Maybees aye, maybees naw. Thinking that their own supporters are stupid fcuks who will meekly rack up every week no matter what, is a very dangerous assumption for any diddy club chairman to make.

Doncaster seemed to be making that assumption when he stood on the steps of Hampden and told the nation that a 10 team SPL was the only option, the only game in town. There were the seeds of organised protest, it never grew to any great extent because the 10 team or die lie was never actually imposed on us. This Rangers 'problem' is a different ball-game altogether.

My advice to clubs would be simply not to treat your own supporters as idiots on this issue. Do not take their support for granted.

You are right.

Have you seen the attendances this season in the SPL? The fans have deserted their own clubs in droves. Maybe if they actually went along to the games and put the money into their own clubs we wouldn't have such a stale boring league which is dominated by the only 2 clubs who fill their stadium every second week.

It is just too easy to point the finger of blame at the OF rather than trying to get the fans of other clubs back where they are needed.

If supporters of other clubs think they can harm Rangers in any way by not attending games they are deluded. I could not care less if any of them went back ever again. They only people they will be hurting will be their own clubs and if that is what they choose to do then so be it.

Maybe if they actually went along to the games and put the money into their own clubs we wouldn't have such a stale boring league which is dominated by the only 2 clubs who fill their stadium every second week.

So its everyone elses fault? :lol: