Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

For those that care please let the SPL & the SFA know your concerns about a newco being launched straight back in to the top flight at the following addresses

enquiries@scotprem.com

info@scottishfa.co.uk

Its time for the fans to stand up and please mail your own boards too

Not everyone's favourite blogger...but,,,written 6 months ago seems to comming true..

http://www.philmacgi...n.ie/done-deal/

He was 'starting to believe..' about 100 years too late: 'A stern rivalry is a very paying proposition' as Mr Maley once wrote

Haudit & Daudit have stated that Craig Whyte is peripheral to what is happening with Miller and can’t interfere. People who things that Craigy boy is just going to walk away are deluding themselves; I anticipate injunctions that will lead to critical delays.

MichaelGrant-wee.jpgMichael GrantChief football writer RANGERS' players have been advised that they can leave the club for free if it becomes a "newco" despite administrators Duff & Phelps telling them their contracts would transfer automatically.

inShare 17494299.JPG

David Whitehouse, left, and Paul Clark of Duff & Duffer address the media yesterday. Picture: PA Allan McGregor, Steven Naismith, Steven Davis and other players were repeatedly told their existing contracts would transfer to the "newco" proposed by Bill Miller, who was yesterday given preferred bidder status. However, that is contrary to what they have been told by their union, PFA Scotland, who are adamant the separation of Rangers into "old" and "new" entities would mean the contracts are no longer binding so, if they chose, the players could leave without a transfer fee.

Herald Sport understands some players are unhappy they have not been properly informed about Miller's plans and the union is angry that its members have been given contradictory advice about their contractual status.

A dispute would cause enormous problems – especially if the 12-month transfer embargo is not lifted after appeal – and Miller is expected to talk to the players soon in attempt to secure their support. It is understood he has been aware of the difference of opinion for some time, but both sides have insisted their position is the correct one.

The transfer of the players' registrations is a condition of Miller's bid and it could blow up into a massive issue if one player, or more, decided to exploit his perceived right to leave without a fee. Those who had clauses inserted in their contracts allowing them to leave for reduced fees may also seek to negotiate those terms, and could agree to have them removed in return for reimbursement of the money they lost accepting pay cuts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The transfer of the players' registrations is a condition of Miller's bid.

Hmm. Unconditional bid you say. :D

What has actually changed with Miller's bid that it is now acceptable to D&P, and media muppets like Traynor?

A few weeks ago it was being called liquidation by another name, and red cards were being handed out. Now its not liquidation.

WTF!??!?!?!?!?!?! ?!?blink.gif

What's changed is that The Blue Knights don't have very much money and Miller has a wee bit more.

In 'crude economic terms' losing 500 people over a season means perhaps £150k lost - losing 1,000 means £300k. Losing Rangers probably means more than either :ph34r:...

That may be so, HJ. but when I go to Tynecastle (or an away game for that matter) I usually end up taking my sister and/or my dad...how many more like me will they lose ?

Plus add to that the next generation.........If fathers (or mothers) aren't taking their kids to the game I dare say the only football they'll see will be the EPL (given that their disallussioned parents have given up on Scottish football).

Shame really because this really is a golden opportunity to better our game but the powers that be (SPL/SF Chiefs & Club Chairmen) will predictably choose a few quid over integrity and a level playing field of competition.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/exclusive-players-angered-by-confusion-over-miller-bid.17494882

This is Miller's get out clause.

The players will abandon ship and he can turn around and say he's out coz its no longer viable with so many players gone and a transfer embargo in place.

We all say we would play for our club for nothing, but when its your living and you can earn much better money elsewhere then we would all leave.

Sone Aluko is trying to court the fans with his statements of wanting to help rebuild the club, but when his contract is reduced or ripped up he can say it wasnt him that wanted to walk away but he had no option.

Just like that young lad that left at the start of this, giving it "I'm leaving to help the club, blah blah blah" and all the bears bought it!!!! Bullshit!!! He left because he already had an offer down south on much better money and this was his chance to grab it.

Every man for himself at Ibrox.

See, now Im confused. Im sure someone on here assured us that TUPE did apply :rolleyes:

Angry? I am not angry..Infact i am happier about this whole situation than i have been since we went into Administration. What have i got to be angry about?

I think the anger is coming from the diddy supporters who are frustrated that their own clubs couldn't force through a change to the rules to try and punish a club further than they already have been punished. Their clubs trying to cheat their way to closing the ever widening gap by changing the rules mid season.

Next season these clubs will suffer even more with no Rangers travelling support...Their own fans taking out their anger on their own clubs as they failed to change the rules midseason.

Nah i have nothing to be angry about...If you are looking for anger google Alex Thomson the Republican Apologist..Now that is pain,anger and hurt. :lol:

I heard he's getting his business cards updated with that on it

Do you have any actual evidence of this, or is it just the usual "if he aint for us he again us"? Rangers fan attitude.

There are lots of reprehensible things about Rangers fans, but surely that must be the worst?

See, now Im confused. Im sure someone on here assured us that TUPE did apply :rolleyes:

Do you have any actual evidence of this, or is it just the usual "if he aint for us he again us"? Rangers fan attitude.

There are lots of reprehensible things about Rangers fans, but surely that must be the worst?

TUPE applies, but its still the signing of a new contract, they would not be duty bound to sign it.

Haudit & Daudit have stated that Craig Whyte is peripheral to what is happening with Miller and can’t interfere. People who things that Craigy boy is just going to walk away are deluding themselves; I anticipate injunctions that will lead to critical delays.

Nope.

Whyte is in on this.

As I suggested yesterday, this explains why Miller has been the only potential bidder who was unconcerned by Whyte's continued influence over the situation. All this D&P drivel about Whyte being peripheral is a smokescreen. They're in on the deal too.

Edited by Drooper

The attendances dropping dramatically in recent years line is trotted out a lot.

But when it comes to the statistical evidence to back up this claim it is, well, non-existent.

Nope.

Whyte is in on this.

As I suggested yesterday, this explains why Miller has been the only potential bidder who was unconcerned by Whyte's continued influence over the situation. All this D&P drivel about Whyte being peripheral is a smokescreen. They're in on the deal too.

Tend to agree, this is how Whyte has made his money in the past, its unlikely that a club like Rangers who be dealt with any different. Its all smoke and mirrors, it wouldnt surprise me when Miller makes his press conference to announce that the deal is done, he peels off one of those latex masks and Whyte is revealed to be Miller all along.

Would make for good TV.

They also said hmrc have backed the miller bid.......which they deny

They also said the SPL have ok'd newco in the SPL...which they deny

Also players contracts transfer to newco......which is untrue.

Basically DP have made about 4 million in expenses and have sold the London bridge to a yank.

Fun will start when Miller has a good look at the books, says "F*ck that fur a game of sodjers" and walks away.

Cue the parcel being passed to TBK, who then spend the next couple of weeks trying to get out of the deal.

They can use code words but they can't help showing the bigotry inside.

The attendances dropping dramatically in recent years line is trotted out a lot.

But when it comes to the statistical evidence to back up this claim it is, well, non-existent.

Ours has stayed the same last year and the year before, I guess it will be around the same again this year, possibly a it higher.

TUPE applies, but its still the signing of a new contract, they would not be duty bound to sign it.

I thought contracts transferred automatically under TUPE

edited to add - I see Baxter Parp beat me too it ... first time for everything, I suppose ;)

Edited by Mr X

They also said hmrc have backed the miller bid.......which they deny

They also said the SPL have ok'd newco in the SPL...which they deny

Also players contracts transfer to newco......which is untrue.

Basically DP have made about 4 million in expenses and have sold the London bridge to a yank.

Another contradiction is that it is claimed he doesn't have a passport, and yet he fought in Vietnam. How did he get into Vietnam without a passport? :unsure:

I thought contracts transferred automatically under TUPE

edited to add - I see Baxter Parp beat me too it ... first time for everything, I suppose ;)

Get used to it, bud!

The whole point of TUPE is that you don't need to sign a new contract, your terms and conditions follow you automatically.