Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You could be right but for me it's not about boycotts, that's never going to happen outside the imagination of the jardines of the world. Given that most punters in Scotland "support" either the OF or an EPL franchise I have no doubt that crowds won't change much. I won't be going if newco waltz back in and I believe a few other old cronies of mine won't. At most about 1000 Dons fans voted in the SPL survey that they won't go back but I would say that's tops. Not a boycott; leave that to the OF.

This is true - a boycott after the event is pointless. It's a question of participation. I would question whether I want to participate in the SPL if this all comes to pass. It's hard to see the point.

At most about 1000 Dons fans voted in the SPL survey that they won't go back but I would say that's tops.

Do Aberdeen have 1000 fans they could afford to lose? Could they afford to see 500 disappear? There was 5281 at Pittodrie on Wednesday; the Aberdeen board are running out of people to piss off.

1336125651[/url]' post='6200901']

So in today's DR Jim Traynor says that HMRC and Ticketus have agreed for this deal to go ahead, yet Alex Thomson says that they know nothing about this.

So has Jim actually did a bit of journalism and contacted these people directly, or is he still following the party line and printing whatever he gets told to from Castle Greyskull? dry.gif

Pahahahaha.....they don't call it churnalism for nothing. Doubt he was hitting the phones to his many contacts in the HMRC yesterday aft.

Do Aberdeen have 1000 fans they could afford to lose? Could they afford to see 500 disappear? There was 5281 at Pittodrie on Wednesday; the Aberdeen board are running out of people to piss off.

In 'crude economic terms' losing 500 people over a season means perhaps £150k lost - losing 1,000 means £300k. Losing Rangers probably means more than either :ph34r:...

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/exclusive-players-angered-by-confusion-over-miller-bid.17494882

This is Miller's get out clause.

The players will abandon ship and he can turn around and say he's out coz its no longer viable with so many players gone and a transfer embargo in place.

We all say we would play for our club for nothing, but when its your living and you can earn much better money elsewhere then we would all leave.

Sone Aluko is trying to court the fans with his statements of wanting to help rebuild the club, but when his contract is reduced or ripped up he can say it wasnt him that wanted to walk away but he had no option.

Just like that young lad that left at the start of this, giving it "I'm leaving to help the club, blah blah blah" and all the bears bought it!!!! Bullshit!!! He left because he already had an offer down south on much better money and this was his chance to grab it.

Every man for himself at Ibrox.

To all the fans of diddy teams, here are Sandy Jardine's words of wisdom, which amount to a gigantic GIRUY. He has a particular message for Airdrieonians fans in his final paragraph.

If that's not enough to make you seethe, then you have ice in your veins.

So they're now the special people? f**k off Jardine you utter clown.

You get more and more angry every day No8, tell me where will Rangers be when all our diddy clubs go out of business due to fans becoming so disillusioned they don't bother with Scottish football anymore? Playing Celtic 38 times a season? Do you really believe that will consistently fill your stadia week in and week out?

We are fed up only being here to make up the numbers in the old firm league, you can keep it, if it means ICT or every other club dying because of the stacked deck I really couldn't give a f**k, if my club are a party to cheating they deserve all they get. Will Rangers try to save them when they go the same way as your cheating, lying scheming scum of a club?

Angry? I am not angry..Infact i am happier about this whole situation than i have been since we went into Administration. What have i got to be angry about?

I think the anger is coming from the diddy supporters who are frustrated that their own clubs couldn't force through a change to the rules to try and punish a club further than they already have been punished. Their clubs trying to cheat their way to closing the ever widening gap by changing the rules mid season.

Next season these clubs will suffer even more with no Rangers travelling support...Their own fans taking out their anger on their own clubs as they failed to change the rules midseason.

Nah i have nothing to be angry about...If you are looking for anger google Alex Thomson the Republican Apologist..Now that is pain,anger and hurt. :lol:

Haudit & Daudit say Windy Miller has been given assurances that Rangers will be in the SPL with no sanctions to boot, and they are also alluding to HMRC and creditors doing a deal.

HMRC and the SPL say no such assurances have been given at all.

So, someone somewhere is lying. It would strike me as being very, very strange that the SPL would be in a position to give assurances on anything to Mr Millar. Until the announcement of his preferred bidder status, he appeared to be second favourite to the Burger King consortium. What we must believe then, is that even before he was a preferred bidder, even before any SPL vote, and while another consortium was in the running, Neil Doncaster has spoken with Bill Miller and promised him everything will be cushty, if he is announced as preferred bidder; if he actually buys the club, and if his incubator scam gets past the creditors. Now, as much as I think Neil Doncaster is a smug cnut who should have his chops slapped repeatedly with a heavy frying pan - I don't think he's so stupid as to have held such a damning conversation with Mr Bill Miller. In this instance, I smell vast amounts of shite - but the smell is wafting across the Atlantic, or as usual, from the gobs of the increasingly desperate looking dynamic administration duo.

From the HMRC side, they have been so quiet since Feb 14 that I find it impossible to believe anyone in that organisation would even have been in contact with Windy Miller, much less agree to anything.

Between them, Haudit & Daudit and Windy Miller appear to be trying to give this incubator scam a massive veneer of respectability by claiming that the road to it succeeding is already clear and smooth. This is patently bollocks. Like Minty Moonbeams before them, H&D cannot get rid of this toxic mess quick enough, and while Minty's way out was to pap it off to the shiny-suited Del Boy for a quid. Haudit & Daudit's way out is to milk it for all it's worth, string it out as long as possible, then pap it off to an unknown American who couldn't find Ibrox on a map if you gave him a year to try.

Soccerball Bill. Tick tock... Not long until they've limped through to the end of this season, then we'll see. If after all this - Doncaster & Co have indeed been making nod and wink promises, and the path was indeed greased in advance of someone even being announced as preferred bidder.... time for Doncaster's arse never even to hit the pavement before it lands in a JobCentre Plus. Scottish senior football can just go and take a flying fcuk to itself if such a thing happens.

P&B golf tounament instead anyone? Get together and raise some money for a good cause instead of putting our hard-earned into a corrupt Old Firm two-team sham of a 'sporting competition'?

I'm in :) Details, Poz....Details ?

So they're now the special people? f**k off Jardine you utter clown.

Every time Sandy Jardine opens his gob, he does more harm to Rangers, especially at a time when it is undeniable that they need the support of so many other organisations.

The problem is, there's no-one in charge of Rangers with any integrity or authority to pull him to the side and tell him to reign his head in and shut the fcuk up, so he keeps coming out and giving it the 'WATP' and 'special case' bullshit.

A total fanny of a man, and someone who I actually thought was one of the more level-headed types to have pulled on the blue jersey.

Edited by pozbaird

Angry? I am not angry..Infact i am happier about this whole situation than i have been since we went into Administration. What have i got to be angry about?

I think the anger is coming from the diddy supporters who are frustrated that their own clubs couldn't force through a change to the rules to try and punish a club further than they already have been punished. Their clubs trying to cheat their way to closing the ever widening gap by changing the rules mid season.

Next season these clubs will suffer even more with no Rangers travelling support...Their own fans taking out their anger on their own clubs as they failed to change the rules midseason.

Nah i have nothing to be angry about...If you are looking for anger google Alex Thomson the Republican Apologist..Now that is pain,anger and hurt. :lol:

There is no need to change any rules for a newco to be rejected from straight entry to the SPL.

Not angry, just seething and near to tears, clearly.

52419_o.gif

Not sure if this point has been made, but if Rangers are put into the 3rd division, does that mean they will have to un-retire the number 12 shirt? :D

Depends if they have 12 players or not ;)

What has actually changed with Miller's bid that it is now acceptable to D&P, and media muppets like Traynor?

A few weeks ago it was being called liquidation by another name, and red cards were being handed out. Now its not liquidation.

WTF!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?blink.gif

Two points.

If the spineless cretins of the SPL allow this farce to go through then I shall contribute nothing to them in future. Any time we draw them in a cup I shall refrain from attending - even at Cappielow since the gate money is split.

Second - our chairman has stated that he (one day) wants back any cash his company has put into Morton. Maybe he should just stop paying taxes until he has recouped it all, then call in the administrators and get someone to do all this incubator club crap. Best wait until we are around 20 points or so clear of relegation.

Edited by AyrshireTon