Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If he does vote for Rangers Newco do you not think he is acting in the best interests of your club? I have made my feelings clear but the Chairman of your/my club club is better placed than you or i to decide what is best for the league and their club in particular. It is easy to sit here and say 'f**k Them/ f**k It 3rd division with them/us'.

If season ticket money doesn't come in from the glory hunters we will suffer....If your club don't get the TV revenue , sponsors money and the Rangers supporters visiting your club will suffer..i believe you have been struggling recently.

Chairmen are always going to vote for what they see as the best financial deal. We can all sit here and be as idealistic as we like but we know what will happen in the end.

I'm at a loss as to why anyone would think any club in the SPL would die if Rangers were relegated.

There will still be some TV money, and there is still a couple of big games v Celtic, who may even bring more fans along in the belief that the season will be a cake walk to the title. Any club that manages to get it's act together, Dundee United, Hearts, Hibs, Motherwell, even Aberdeen, could end up challenging for the title, bringing more of their own fans out. There's no TV money and no OF in the First division.

The truth is relegation for anyone of those clubs would be far worse than Rangers getting relegated from the SPL. We've all suffered it, apart from Aberdeen, and we're stilll here.

Clubs dying because Rangers do, is a myth, a scare story spread by the sycophantic media to bolster Rangers and keep them in the SPL.

This is delicious. Rangers fans have had a tear-stained breakdown at the thought of a NewCo Rangers being formed and the club as they know it dying. Three of the four bids on the table will propose a Rangers NewCo, the other will be the Blue Shites' moonbeams offer.

There is no definite prospect of an actual Rangers NewCo being formed. The original club can fold as early as the end of this month.

Edited by vikingTON

This is delicious. Rangers fans have had a tear-stained breakdown at the thought of a NewCo Rangers being formed and the club as they know it dying. Three of the four bids on the table will propose a Rangers NewCo, the other will be the Blue Shites' moonbeams offer.

There is no definite prospect of an actual Rangers NewCo being formed. The original club can fold as early as the end of this month.

I've got a denim ripping boner at the thought of that.

There is no prospect of an actual Rangers NewCo being formed. The original club can fold as early as the end of this month.

i would guess more monday after the league season is over (and what pinky and perky have hoped for since the very start)

It's no suprise he backtracked when he saw the true face of the vile support he was about to inherit. Give an ailing club its best chance for survival and they get their best protests ready. Oh well, that adds another couple of weeks for Haudit and Daudit to keep charging for their, ahem, "services".