Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is the problem that RM has given us. It could be a really bad alias but thanks to my exposure to RM over the last few months I can believe it is genuinely one of them complete with frontal lobotomy scars

It's HUGH, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb. :)

For god's sake, the least you could have done was to break it to me gently. You're telling me that my whole life up until now has been lived under a delusion... a lie!

I feel so hollow; an empty shell with no substance. I realise now how deluded I've been - I've been making judgements on others while not realising my own imperfections.. my own biased stupidity..niaively based on a simple ignorance of the truth......sob!.... Sob1

..a bit like Rangers fans really.

Don't be accussing anybody about a bigot. I'm no a bigot in any way at all, my aunts a catholic

OOO

Your uncle marrying ootside o the village? Why would he do that when he has two sisters to choose fae? Steelend the most in-bred village in Scotland fact. So take it easy on this poor creature, He is a victim of his own gene pool.

some guy asked me if i was the real radio renegade today, let's ask everybody if they're the troll.:blink:

I was asked that about 6 times in Clydebank one lunchtime. It was only after punching the first four that I realised I wasn't having a bad trip after eating some dodgy humous, and it was, in fact, something to do with a radio show.