Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is there a greater intelligence at work behind this whole saga? The Rangers fans feel there is some sort of conspiracy, and an e-mail intercepted by Mark Daly and his research team is about to reveal all....

Here is the transcript below:

Sepp Blatter: Michel, I'm bored. What plaything can you offer me today?Michel Platini: An obscure Club in the SPL, Your Majesty. Their fans refer to them as the....'rainjurs'Sepp Blatter: How peaceful they look.[He activates a console, and watches as Tax investigations, administration, failed takeovers etc., start to occur. They both get a good laugh out of it.]Michel Platini: Most effective, Your Majesty. Will you destroy this, uh,' rainjurs'?Sepp Blatter: Later. I like to play with things a while... before annihilation. [laughs evilly]

post-35002-0-93604500-1338821867_thumb.j

Edited by WellHappy

Is there a greater intelligence at work behind this whole saga? The Rangers fans feel there is some sort of conspiracy, and an e-mail intercepted by Mark Daly and his research team is about to reveal all....

Here is the transcript below:

Sepp Blatter: Michel, I'm bored. What plaything can you offer me today?Michel Platini: An obscure Club in the SPL, Your Majesty. Their fans refer to them as the....'rainjurs'Sepp Blatter: How peaceful they look.[He activates a console, and watches as Tax investigations, administration, failed takeovers etc., start to occur. They both get a good laugh out of it.]Michel Platini: Most effective, Your Majesty. Will you destroy this, uh,' rainjurs'?Sepp Blatter: Later. I like to play with things a while... before annihilation. [laughs evilly]

C:\Documents and Settings\stephenp\My Documents\Downloads\ming blatter.jpg

What do you mean "Flash Charlie approaching"?

Reckon its a dead cert the judgment to throw them out will come when we get to 1690 pages.

It is written.

This is day 111 of this thread, on page 1519, that's an average of 13.7 pages per day. To get to 1690, we need another 171 pages, which equates to 12.5 days. Result ? Excrement/air-conditioning interaction day is the 16th or 17th June. Any big deadlines set by H&D for that day?

Since nothing seems to be happening, a quick question.

Rangers have 21 days from the CofS decision on the transfer ban to appeal the fact the judge referred the decision back to the appeal board and not the original panel - is it possible the appeal board can sit inside this 21 day period when Rangers could still be considering an appeal? And if so, could Rangers then return to the court if they didn't like the new sentence handed down saying they weren't giving up their right to appeal that the court didn't refer the decision back to the original panel?

Just had a terrible thought.

What if the taxman knows he's gonna lose BTC and reckons the best way to get owt is to let H&D run up hooooge profits and get tax on that...

Why would he trust them to pay their tax bills any more in the future than they've done in the present?

Not so sure Mr Green will have endeared himself to the 'Blazers' enough for that to be a given.

I'm sure the Spartans chairman didn't sit on the panel just for a laugh.

Spartans sacking their manager and deputy manager that have won them everything in the book is telling - making space for a management team more befitting their status when they achieve their "true elevation" shortly perhaps?

Just realised I'm going to be in Glasgow all day on Thursday, I'm bound to come across a few of RaPeepul either in bars or on a golf course.

Is it advisable to goad the feckers (e.g. 'Get it right roond ye, ya ugly H*n tramp') or would I be best advised to STFU ?

Just realised I'm going to be in Glasgow all day on Thursday, I'm bound to come across a few of RaPeepul either in bars or on a golf course.

Is it advisable to goad the feckers (e.g. 'Get it right roond ye, ya ugly H*n tramp') or would I be best advised to STFU ?

Take a big banner with you, rejoicing in their troubles and stick this picture on it.

post-39767-0-63827800-1338822865_thumb.j

go for it , ive done it a few times when they still think they can say something about ayr

Well given the threats they issues in 2008 on the walk to Hampden, then the failure to back it up when laughed and scoffed at, I'd say you'd be fine to rip the piss.

Just wear one of these and they'll get the message:

jelly-ice-cream-4.png

Rangers have 21 days from the CofS decision on the transfer ban to appeal the fact the judge referred the decision back to the appeal board and not the original panel - is it possible the appeal board can sit inside this 21 day period when Rangers could still be considering an appeal? And if so, could Rangers then return to the court if they didn't like the new sentence handed down saying they weren't giving up their right to appeal that the court didn't refer the decision back to the original panel?

What would the rangers appeal be - 'look I know we thought we won, I know we claimed we won but in retrospect we've made an even bigger mess, if possible, and were wondering if we could get you to re-think your answer on the grounds we need to rethink the question we asked you, Your Honor.'

Edited by MEADOWXI

Don't goad openly. Just ask "So how are are you looking forward to next season? ....I mean, why are you looking forward to next season? Have you bought your season ticket yet? Who do you think your big signings will be in the transfer window? "

Walking into said bars wearing a green and white (Whyte?) shirt, with a bowl of jelling and ice cream, singing "And now the end is near......" should probably be avoided.

I thought it was 21 days to enforce the courts decision or they could sit back and accept the embargo.